Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
MASF said:
Hi Guys:

I just got request from CIC for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for me and my husband and my background check moved to in progress.

Tishfaith: any updates?
Congrats, you are clear now - you got Permanent Residence approval.

I have had no movements at all since medical passed and background check moving from Not needed at this time to Not started........I am worried now with that movement for you.

Bella5

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy for you MASF Tish hold the faith. Its a patience game. How could we forget to put up timeline guys?

Nyla

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
Passport Req..
May 10, 2016
Bella5 said:
Happy for you MASF Tish hold the faith. Its a patience game. How could we forget to put up timeline guys?
Patience game indeed...
Yeah... timeline is helpful

How you get it in the signature?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Nyla said:
Patience game indeed...
Yeah... timeline is helpful

How you get it in the signature?
To get the signature this is what you do:

1. look at top of the page and click profile

2. After clicking profile and the profile page comes up, click account Forum profile information.

3. scroll down the page to where you see signature and enter your info (AOR, ITA etc.)

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Tishfaith said:
Congrats, you are clear now - you got Permanent Residence approval.

I have had no movements at all since medical passed and background check moving from Not needed at this time to Not started........I am worried now with that movement for you.
I wish I could feel I was all clear but to date all my stats say in progress so I am still just waiting and trying to be patient. I am wondering if my progress is moving so quickly because of my nomination, don't know gut whatever it is, Tishfaith don't worry. Your time will come my dear. It took me 8 months to get my nomination and I only got it when I had given up and taken my mind off express entry altogether. I was actually in the process of applying for school when I received word about the process of my nomination.

Livi

May 5, 2015
My Jamaican peeps. If you have 400 points or near 400 points and you want to live in Ontario and you
did not not get a letter of interest from Ontario please withdraw your profile and submit it again as requested by Ontario.

You will get the letter withing 8 hours.

Check cic news to confirm my information.

Bless up

Bella5

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
Did any of you who submitted and Received AOR get a job letter for all your jobs outside of NOC. For instance I had a admin assistant job right after college for 10 months. Do I need a job letter for that job?

Nyla

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
Passport Req..
May 10, 2016
Bella5 said:
Hey
Did any of you who submitted and Received AOR get a job letter for all your jobs outside of NOC. For instance I had a admin assistant job right after college for 10 months. Do I need a job letter for that job?
Did it contribute to your CRS points? if not then no, you wouldn't need a letter for that job. Just mention it in personal history as a part of the accounting for the last ten years or 18th birthday thing.

Bella5

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Nyla . Wait a minute Im seeing movements for you girl! Nice

candz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
allly081 said:
I am sitting at 406. Just got bumped up to 406 so I am planning to withdraw my profile and recreatewith the hope that I can get a PT nomination from Ontario. Thats the only province I want to go.
How do you apply for OPNP?

Kim83

Jan 15, 2015
YamPower said:
Guys I have good news. After four interviews (HR phone screening and three video calls), I got a job in my field as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager. I start on November 23 and will be flying to Toronto this Friday. This is a huge hurdle crossed. My advice would be to ensure that your resume is perfect and you customise your application to each job. Good luck all.
Congrats YamPower on the job and on your Landing, Welcome to Canada!!! The weather hasn't been too bad so that's an added bonus