KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
Passport Req..
May 10, 2016
Bella5 said:
ITA received today : :p :p :p :pP To God be the glory!!!
Congrats for you!
I got ITA also... Finally

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi,

Congrats Bella5 and Nyla.

Start getting your stuff together and book your medical as soon as possible.

MASF any progress/update on your application since AOR. Based on review of the comments on the Forum it seems like CIC is on go slow and worst now we are coming up to the Christmas season (vacations etc) and taking in of Refugees. Do you have ECAS access? I have been without ECAS since week before-system giving issues.

Hope everyone is well.

hipchick

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017... Sched A.... Submitted 27-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-04-2017...SA 21-04-17
File Transfer...
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 2016 upfront ..PASSED
YamPower said:
I came in on a Friday night. It was pretty quick; took about an hour from the time I deplaned to when I got to baggage claim. I have goods to follow so I had to get a form that will allow me to bring in the rest of my stuff duty-free.

YamPower a BIG congrats on landing a job i'm so proud of you. God's Blessing go with you. Quick question thou did u use a Jamaican or Canadian address on your resume.

Bella5

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This digital photo that's required- I have a pic I took at the photo studio when I was renewing my Canadian visitors visa- ( You know the smaller than passport size pics) Is this what you all used for the upload?

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

Congrats Bella5 and Nyla.

Start getting your stuff together and book your medical as soon as possible.

MASF any progress/update on your application since AOR. Based on review of the comments on the Forum it seems like CIC is on go slow and worst now we are coming up to the Christmas season (vacations etc) and taking in of Refugees. Do you have ECAS access? I have been without ECAS since week before-system giving issues.

Hope everyone is well.
Hi Tishfaith:

I have ECAS access. It was down for a while but its back now for me. CIC has requested info from me three times the last being Nov 23, 2015. my medicals has still not been passed thats the latest.

Congrats Nyla

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Bella5 said:
This digital photo that's required- I have a pic I took at the photo studio when I was renewing my Canadian visitors visa- ( You know the smaller than passport size pics) Is this what you all used for the upload?
Yes

Bella5

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks MASF

Do you know what to upload in the Proof of relationship?
Did you upload wes docs in education part?
Can there be more than one attachments in each section or all the certificates for education for instance needs to be one big document?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
MASF said:
Hi Tishfaith:

I have ECAS access. It was down for a while but its back now for me. CIC has requested info from me three times the last being Nov 23, 2015. my medicals has still not been passed thats the latest.

Congrats Nyla
Hi,

I am bit nervous now - did they request it through ECAS or MyCIC?

if they requested it through ECAS I haven't had ECAS access in two weeks (wondering if they requested stuff but I haven't been able to respond given that I don't have access).

What kind of information have they requested if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Bella5 said:
Thanks MASF

Do you know what to upload in the Proof of relationship? If you select the question it should tell you what to include. This was not a requirement for me so I cant speak from personal experience.
Did you upload wes docs in education part? Yes. I merged my degree with my IELTS resutls and my ECA as one document and uploaded it as one with my degree being the first page
Can there be more than one attachments in each section or all the certificates for education for instance needs to be one big document? Any documents for 1 section will have to be merged as one otherwise the last uploaded document overides any previous uploads.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

I am bit nervous now - did they request it through ECAS or MyCIC?

if they requested it through ECAS I haven't had ECAS access in two weeks (wondering if they requested stuff but I haven't been able to respond given that I don't have access).

What kind of information have they requested if you don't mind sharing?

Through my CIC. they requested schedule 4 and 4a (which are for provincial nominees) and they requested schedule a for me and my husband. I would not worry if I were you. Your medical has been passed and mine is still review in process.

Hope this gives you some comfort.

Thanks

Bella5

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you MASF. So I finally got my FBI report . I applied for it in August and it just come today! Late but it was right on time. Nyla you good?

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Hi Guys:

I just got request from CIC for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for me and my husband and my background check moved to in progress.

Tishfaith: any updates?

Nyla

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
Passport Req..
May 10, 2016
Bella5 said:
Thank you MASF. So I finally got my FBI report . I applied for it in August and it just come today! Late but it was right on time. Nyla you good?
Hey Bella,
Yay for the FBI report! Right on time for real
I have all the documents together, scanned them and merged everything so gonna double check and upload.

How is yours going?