+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exporting Car from US, few Concerns...

kapadiab

Apr 8, 2014
I am also exporting my car to Canada and driving through bridge of Port Huron. I called 810-989-8838 and the officer told me that please don't cross the toll both. 100 yard before the toll entrance, you take left into us Custom. Not sure if there is any left turn on the free way to get to US custom. All paper works are done and received e-mail from US custom what I should have, but no address as to where to take car for inspection. Does any one has done car export from Port Huron and where to take car for inspection ?. The port Huron 3802 has 526 Water Street address and it looks like it is small office and no parking. Please advice.

R@$HN€

Dec 4, 2021
I am also exporting my car to Canada and driving through bridge of Port Huron. I called 810-989-8838 and the officer told me that please don't cross the toll both. 100 yard before the toll entrance, you take left into us Custom. Not sure if there is any left turn on the free way to get to US custom. All paper works are done and received e-mail from US custom what I should have, but no address as to where to take car for inspection. Does any one has done car export from Port Huron and where to take car for inspection ?. The port Huron 3802 has 526 Water Street address and it looks like it is small office and no parking. Please advice.
Did you ever find out? In the same situation now .. your feedback will be appreciated.