+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPLORATORY VISIT TO MANITOBA INTERVIEW AND RESULT

iamkhan2019

May 7, 2019
Exploratory visit is only by invitation by Morden, Manitoba..Google the Morden Manitoba immigation and there is also a thread here about it..
Thanks.
I think they are offering invitation in specific occupations.
How to find a connection (friend) there.
Can i contact someone online? it will will work?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Thanks.
I think they are offering invitation in specific occupations.
How to find a connection (friend) there.
Can i contact someone online? it will will work?
Yes they are in need of specific occupations but they also accept other occupations because it was mentioned in their website the requirements for those that are not in their in demand list so therefore you can try submitting. YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY CONNECTION IN CANADA like relatives if you plan to apply in Morden. They only accept International applicants. This is their website:

https://www.mordenimmigration.com

parveen mehla

Jun 15, 2016
Good day house,

I had an exploratory visit to Manitoba exactly a month ago and had an interview. I am yet to get a feedback from them either by email or mail. Do we have anyone with the same experience past or present? How how long does it normally take? Their website said between 3 to 4 weeks after the interview.

I will appreciate your response. I applied through strategic initiative.

Thank you.
could you please suggest how you get exploratory visit visa .
Actually I got invitation for exploratory visit but when I have applied for visit visa , I got refused.
Experts please suggest and support

parveen mehla

Jun 15, 2016
Exploratory visit is only by invitation by Morden, Manitoba..Google the Morden Manitoba immigation and there is also a thread here about it..
Experts please suggest and support!
I got invitation for exploratory visit but when I have applied for visit visa I got refused and reason maintain the purpose of visit .
I have attached all essentials documents and sop.
Is there any technique to apply for exploratory visit visa .
Please suggest

Bolaji1984

Mar 3, 2020
Experts please suggest and support!
I got invitation for exploratory visit but when I have applied for visit visa I got refused and reason maintain the purpose of visit .
I have attached all essentials documents and sop.
Is there any technique to apply for exploratory visit visa .
Please suggest
Hi how did you get the letter for exploratory visit?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi how did you get the letter for exploratory visit?
They applied through the Morden Innitiative. If you search for 'Morden' here on the forums there are a few threads about the program.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi,
Is there anyone here who is about to go for an exploratory visit to Morden but due to COVID-19 was hold and received an advice that EV is unnecessary now and instead will have a skype interview with MPNP Officer? Please, share your experience and thought about this skype interview. I know it will be hassle free and less expense, but do you think it would give a negative point to the interviewer since you will not be able to get the actual details about the city without EV.

Thank you.

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi,
Is there anyone here who is about to go for an exploratory visit to Morden but due to COVID-19 was hold and received an advice that EV is unnecessary now and instead will have a skype interview with MPNP Officer? Please, share your experience and thought about this skype interview. I know it will be hassle free and less expense, but do you think it would give a negative point to the interviewer since you will not be able to get the actual details about the city without EV.

Thank you.
I have been on an EV before and thought it was definitely a worthwhile experience, however during my MPNP interview the officer was really friendly and understanding.
I can't see them holding it against you that you couldn't visit due to circumstances that are out of your control.
Also lately from what I have read on these forums people have been having their visas refused for the exploratory visit. At least this way you would avoid this.

It would have been nice for you to have been able to visit just to make sure that Morden is the place for you. I can assure you it is an amazing place, you won't be disappointed.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
I have been on an EV before and thought it was definitely a worthwhile experience, however during my MPNP interview the officer was really friendly and understanding.
I can't see them holding it against you that you couldn't visit due to circumstances that are out of your control.
Also lately from what I have read on these forums people have been having their visas refused for the exploratory visit. At least this way you would avoid this.

It would have been nice for you to have been able to visit just to make sure that Morden is the place for you. I can assure you it is an amazing place, you won't be disappointed.
Hi,
The advice is from the Immigration of Morden. There's a protocol now in MPNP that due to COVID-19, no exploratory visit at the moment, instead they are giving us an option to schedule a skype interview with MPNP Officer. For us it's okay, less expense, but our concern is maybe our answer can't be as solid as we're not able to go for an EV and may result of not getting the nomination letter.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I can see that it could be a worry for you but at the end of the day you have been selected because your skills are in demand and needed in Morden.
As long as you do your research, get information together on the area that you can speak with the MPNP officer about you should be fine.
We found that the interview was more like a friendly chat. The most important points that the officer wanted to cover seemed to be that we had checked that Morden has everything we needed as a place to settle and that we had checked out employment opportunities.

It might be worth you emailing prospective employers prior to your interview. If you are able to prove you have been in contact with employers it will show you are willing to actively seek employment. This will go a long way with the MPNP. :)

Reactions: li_daidouji28

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
I can see that it could be a worry for you but at the end of the day you have been selected because your skills are in demand and needed in Morden.
As long as you do your research, get information together on the area that you can speak with the MPNP officer about you should be fine.
We found that the interview was more like a friendly chat. The most important points that the officer wanted to cover seemed to be that we had checked that Morden has everything we needed as a place to settle and that we had checked out employment opportunities.

It might be worth you emailing prospective employers prior to your interview. If you are able to prove you have been in contact with employers it will show you are willing to actively seek employment. This will go a long way with the MPNP. :)
Thank you for your advice.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other

Thank you for your advice. We are really serious on getting the support from this city through this program that's why we would like to be sure that even through skype interview we'll be able to get the nomination letter.
May I know if you're already in Morden?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Thank you for your advice. We are really serious on getting the support from this city through this program that's why we would like to be sure that even through skype interview we'll be able to get the nomination letter.
May I know if you're already in Morden?
We received nomination last month so are yet to get there.
We have applied through express entry. At the moment we are struggling to get through medicals, should be ok it's just my wife's blood pressure has called for extra tests...

If all goes to plan we are hoping to arrive in Morden around August this year.

It is a good program to go through, the settlement support they offer is amazing. I had heard that once you have been selected after the original Skype interview that the chances are high that you will get through the mpnp interview.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
We received nomination last month so are yet to get there.
We have applied through express entry. At the moment we are struggling to get through medicals, should be ok it's just my wife's blood pressure has called for extra tests...

If all goes to plan we are hoping to arrive in Morden around August this year.

It is a good program to go through, the settlement support they offer is amazing. I had heard that once you have been selected after the original Skype interview that the chances are high that you will get through the mpnp interview.
Wow, congrats! May I know how many weeks/months it took to receive the nomination from them?

Hope everything will go well with all of your requirements.

We also have an express entry profile, applied in this program and got the invitation letter from Morden for exploratory visit mid December last year. Supposedly we've done our EV last February (1st week) but unfortunately we got our TRV refused due to some incomplete requirements. Now we are trying to re-apply, but then we received the notice of no MPNP EV at the moment. Our EE profile will be in the pool till September that's why we are in a bit hurry trying to get the nomination before our profile expires online.

Would you mind sharing some questions asked during the MPNP interview?