Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Wow, congrats! May I know how many weeks/months it took to receive the nomination from them?

Hope everything will go well with all of your requirements.

We also have an express entry profile, applied in this program and got the invitation letter from Morden for exploratory visit mid December last year. Supposedly we've done our EV last February (1st week) but unfortunately we got our TRV refused due to some incomplete requirements. Now we are trying to re-apply, but then we received the notice of no MPNP EV at the moment. Our EE profile will be in the pool till September that's why we are in a bit hurry trying to get the nomination before our profile expires online.

Would you mind sharing some questions asked during the MPNP interview?
Thanks
It took 11 weeks from our interview with MPNP until we received nomination, so pretty quick really. You could definitely manage it in the timeframe you have.

So do you have to reapply totally or just email Shelly about arranging an MPNP interview?

I don't mind sharing questions but it is hard to remember exactly what was asked. We arrived 3 hours late to our interview due to a major vehicle collision on the road ahead of us, we were quite stressed when we got there.

I seem to remember being asked similar questions at first to what we were asked by Shelly in the first interview. About work experience, qualifications, why we wanted to move to Morden etc

Most of the other questions were about what we did during our EV, where we visited, what employers we met, anyone we got to know during our visit and how we feel we would settle in.
I guess some of those questions would be changed if you are having the interview via skype. They will probably just ask you about what you have researched.

Just curious what occupations do you and you partner work in?

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks
It took 11 weeks from our interview with MPNP until we received nomination, so pretty quick really. You could definitely manage it in the timeframe you have.

So do you have to reapply totally or just email Shelly about arranging an MPNP interview?

I don't mind sharing questions but it is hard to remember exactly what was asked. We arrived 3 hours late to our interview due to a major vehicle collision on the road ahead of us, we were quite stressed when we got there.

I seem to remember being asked similar questions at first to what we were asked by Shelly in the first interview. About work experience, qualifications, why we wanted to move to Morden etc

Most of the other questions were about what we did during our EV, where we visited, what employers we met, anyone we got to know during our visit and how we feel we would settle in.
I guess some of those questions would be changed if you are having the interview via skype. They will probably just ask you about what you have researched.

Just curious what occupations do you and you partner work in?
Agree, that's quite quick. Probably they really need manpower in the city.

Actually when we applied, we're bit hesitant because our occupation is not in the skilled category. I'm in Payroll/Admin background and my husband is in Admin/Fleet (School bus). How about you?
Thankfully, we still got a positive feedback from Shelly after a week.

We are just completing some requirements and about to re-apply for our TRV then we received that email from her (no EV for the meantime).

Oh, the interview was conducted in Winnipeg right? Both of you (your wife) met the MPNP Officer or just the principal applicant? We're you able to meet also the Mayor of Morden that time?

So I think we really need to do a lot of research online. It's just sad that we'll not be able to do the EV; see the city, experience the snow and meet the people there in person. At the same time, have some short vacation from work...:)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences during your EV.

I hope we'll get also the nomination soon.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Agree, that's quite quick. Probably they really need manpower in the city.

Actually when we applied, we're bit hesitant because our occupation is not in the skilled category. I'm in Payroll/Admin background and my husband is in Admin/Fleet (School bus). How about you?
Thankfully, we still got a positive feedback from Shelly after a week.

We are just completing some requirements and about to re-apply for our TRV then we received that email from her (no EV for the meantime).

Oh, the interview was conducted in Winnipeg right? Both of you (your wife) met the MPNP Officer or just the principal applicant? We're you able to meet also the Mayor of Morden that time?

So I think we really need to do a lot of research online. It's just sad that we'll not be able to do the EV; see the city, experience the snow and meet the people there in person. At the same time, have some short vacation from work...:)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences during your EV.

I hope we'll get also the nomination soon.
They really do seem to need manpower. I am a carpenter, there is lots of construction happening in the area and I can't wait to get in on it. My wife is an early childhood educator. We are lucky that at the time we applied both of our jobs were on the list although I believe they have now been removed.

There are a lot of businesses in Morden there must be plenty of opportunities for payroll/admin. Your jobs might not be on the in demand list but that doesn't mean the demand isn't there.

We had a family interview in winnipeg, myself my wife and our 2 boys went to the interview. We were supposed to meet the mayor but sadly it was election week and he was out of town. Instead we saw a councillor and the deputy mayor also popped in to see us, they were both really nice and friendly.

It will be a shame you won't be able to do the EV but at least the opportunity has arisen for the Skype interview and it's great you have got to the stage. It seems there are a lot of people who don't even get the first Skype interview with Shelly. We are very grateful to have been considered in the first place.

My boys loved the snow when we were out there and Morden in general they were really upset to leave. It's hard for us having experienced the place to think we still have to wait months before we can go back.

It's great to hear from others going through the process, please keep in touch about your progress. We will probably end up meeting each other at the newcomer events that they hold. :)

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Agree! It's a blessing for having this opportunity and being selected in this program. Just praying and hoping everything will go well along this journey. :)
Sure, we'll keep it touch here along with others sharing experiences and ideas...

God bless you and to your whole family.

Reactions: Wotsit

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi,
Just want to clarify... Morden Immigration Initiative - it means working and living within Morden only, or you may consider Winkler/Altona as well?

Thank you.

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
The impression I was given by Morden officials was that once living in Morden they would prefer you to work in Morden, but if no jobs were available they would understand if you had to take a position in a nearby town.

However for the purposes of the MPNP interview you should say that you only wish to live and work in Morden. This is a requirement of the program.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello,
R u done with Skype interview with MPNP officer
Hi Javeria. Have you applied to Morden also? Or just the MPNP?

I guess for any MPNP interview it will have to be done by Skype now...

Javeria_khan

Apr 2, 2020
Hi Javeria. Have you applied to Morden also? Or just the MPNP?

I guess for any MPNP interview it will have to be done by Skype now...
I just want to know that is there anyone whonis bot selected after Skype interview with Shelly ma'am? Do u know anyone like this wjo is not being selected after skype interview??

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I just want to know that is there anyone whonis bot selected after Skype interview with Shelly ma'am? Do u know anyone like this wjo is not being selected after skype interview??
I have not heard of anyone lately who did not get selected after an interview with Shelly.
There are many people on here who didn't even get an interview though. The refusal rate is high.