08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
Good day house,

I had an exploratory visit to Manitoba exactly a month ago and had an interview. I am yet to get a feedback from them either by email or mail. Do we have anyone with the same experience past or present? How how long does it normally take? Their website said between 3 to 4 weeks after the interview.

I will appreciate your response. I applied through strategic initiative.

Thank you.

ExploreWinnipeg

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2012
Doc's Request.
12-10-2012
Nomination.....
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
CIO March 11,2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during mpnp application
File Transfer...
March 11, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2, 2013,ECAS medical results have been received on June 21,2013, ECAS Status In proces on October 15, 2013
Interview........
July 26,2012 during exploratory visits in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Passport Req..
November 15, 2013/ Decision made on November 25,2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 2, 2013-Visa Received on Dec. 5, 2013
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
buzzcana said:
Good day house,

I had an exploratory visit to Manitoba exactly a month ago and had an interview. I am yet to get a feedback from them either by email or mail. Do we have anyone with the same experience past or present? How how long does it normally take? Their website said between 3 to 4 weeks after the interview.

Thank you.
I had completed the exploratory visit to Manitoba last year. I was interviewed on my last day of the visit and right after the interview they asked me to stay a few minutes because they will process my nomination letter. I received the nomination letter 3 minutes after the interview.

During the interview, the officer told me that since I covered all areas of the exploratory visit and that I had answered the questions with confidence and expressed myself without difficulty and appears to be organized in my supporting documents, my nomination letter will be processed and be given to me before going to my home country.

My LOA was approved 2 months after I applied online. Am now waiting for passport request. Don't worry you will get your nomination letter soon. Good luck.

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
ExploreWinnipeg said:
I had completed the exploratory visit to Manitoba last year. I was interviewed on my last day of the visit and right after the interview they asked me to stay a few minutes because they will process my nomination letter. I received the nomination letter 3 minutes after the interview.

During the interview, the officer told me that since I covered all areas of the exploratory visit and that I had answered the questions with confidence and expressed myself without difficulty and appears to be organized in my supporting documents, my nomination letter will be processed and be given to me before going to my home country.

My LOA was approved 2 months after I applied online. Am now waiting for passport request. Don't worry you will get your nomination letter soon. Good luck.
Thanks ExploreWinnipeg. I got a response a couple of hours ago and it was positive.

Thanks once again for the response. I hope you can be a guide along this journey. One question I will also like to ask is about IELTS, I submitted an academic IELTS of 7.5 at this stage, do you think I can use the academic one to submit to CIC as against General or u advice i sit for General IELTS?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ExploreWinnipeg said:

Hello,

I would like to ask you if you don't mind what kind of questions they ask, also what is the situation if you have family based in another province?

Merci beaucoup

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
Hi , please tell me how I can apply for invitation letter ,what is the procedure to get it & where is link for application link ?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qsw said:
Hi , please tell me how I can apply for invitation letter ,what is the procedure to get it & where is link for application link ?
Bonjour qsw, ca va aujourd'jui?

I'm afraid you cannot apply for an EV (Exploratory Visit) en ce moment, this is beacuse they have stopped accepting requests for now, so you will need to watch out for changes to the website when they start again (www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/exploratory-visits/). In the mean time you may want to explore the option of the city of morden so try to send your CV, IELTS results to svoth @ mordenmb.com and wait to hear from them.

All the best

:)

Fromtab

Jan 17, 2013
buzzcana said:
Thanks ExploreWinnipeg. I got a response a couple of hours ago and it was positive.

Thanks once again for the response. I hope you can be a guide along this journey. One question I will also like to ask is about IELTS, I submitted an academic IELTS of 7.5 at this stage, do you think I can use the academic one to submit to CIC as against General or u advice i sit for General IELTS?
HI , I has the same situation like you...and They ask me about GENERAL IELTS....

Hope I Can help you... :D

Jun 22, 2014
Hi all,

I have my exploratory visit in the month of March 2014 and I got the letter of invitation to apply just after the interview. Can anyone suggest how long does it take to get the nomination letter ?

MPNP website shows "Assessment Pending"

Will it show Assessment in process or directly Assessment completed ?

What will be the next step?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
InidaArgentina said:
Hi all,

I have my exploratory visit in the month of March 2014 and I got the letter of invitation to apply just after the interview. Can anyone suggest how long does it take to get the nomination letter ?

MPNP website shows "Assessment Pending"

Will it show Assessment in process or directly Assessment completed ?

What will be the next step?
hi,

congrat on your visit APPLICATION RECEIVED-ASSESMENT PENDING-ASSESSMENT IN PROCESS-ASSESSMENT COMPLETE.

Ig

Jun 22, 2014
igbehinadara said:
hi,

congrat on your visit APPLICATION RECEIVED-ASSESMENT PENDING-ASSESSMENT IN PROCESS-ASSESSMENT COMPLETE.

Ig
Have you also gone through the same process ?
someone told me that it directly shows assessment completed !

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
InidaArgentina said:
Have you also gone through the same process ?

someone told me that it directly sho

ws assessment completed !

HAVE NOT DONE EV BEFORE SO CANT ANSWER TOTHAT.

Ig

kaoruchan

Dec 30, 2017
Good day house,

Thank you.

Can you tell me your experience in the visit?

Aug 31, 2018
hi friends,

I would like to know about morden
i am going to submit morden application. after submission of application how long does it take for reply.
and after accepting of application what are the next step.

please friends guide me on same

Thank You.
Rahim Shaikh