+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Explaining Magic process of mine Rejection to Medical received after 4 months

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii toenjoy..

Its very inspiring to hear about your efforts to set your case in right direction.
Mine story is same and after getting rejection from Visa Officer, I didnt get justice thro' court also.
My case is strong as I am in govt. service from last 20 years in the profeession that falls in 38 ctaegories. But Visa Officer was not convinced and She rejected the case with reason that I had not completed 1 yesr of regular service. However I want to know how to get the resons of rejection..I mean how to know what exactly she wrote on file. Secondly after Court rejection..Can Minister helps?
Plz reply..Harsh

dubey

Mar 8, 2010
Abisola said:
Dubey,
Thank you for ur "harsh" n "truth is bitter" advise.I ave gone back to check my AOR n nothing is written there abt proof of relatnship,we all ave our diff ways n approach 2 issues cos I believe its a free world,u got ur opinion n I got mine,so I choose 2 waste my time n money 2 appeal.thank you!
Sure, u are welcome and good luck.
Just quoting their requirement in my own AOR letter for the proof of relationship to relative in canada AND evidence that relative is living in canada:

''Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificate must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered an evidence of your relationship''

I understand some applicants don't get this information in their AOR so don't want you to take it personal, I was just giving my 2 cents worth and also to inform other people that are intending to apply to take note of what they would be submitting as proof of relative in canada. All the best my friend.

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Harsh,

Sorry to tell you that Minister can't help in this matter as you have failed to get a permission(leave) to file case against your rejection letter. I think you have hire inefficient lawyer who is not capable of approving a leave from court. Case file against rejection letterr is second step after you get aprooval from court.

Please reapply without wasting yout time if you are really interested in canada PR.

I hope i have clear your doubts still any get back to me.

I will surely help.

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
thanks toenjoy..I was thinking same way to re-apply but Should I ask for my CAIPS NOTES before reapplying?
CAIPS Notes will help in any way or it will be wastage of money and time.
Thanks..Harsh

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Harsh,

Please don't go for caips notes option. It will add Rs: 6000 and you didn't get anything..

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear toenjoy,

I stand up to you in all respect..cause you did not give up ur rights.

That's really inspiring.

On the onther hand..
This is Canada :)

Hope we all achieve our dreams in Canada :)

WHO

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
Thank you for this. I hope all is well with you. :)

Munnimehek

May 4, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
Iceberg7 said:
Dear toenjoy,

I stand up to you in all respect..cause you did not give up ur rights.

That's really inspiring.

On the onther hand..
This is Canada :)

Hope we all achieve our dreams in Canada :)
Hello,

Whats up? Hope everythink is fine with you....