+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Explaining Magic process of mine Rejection to Medical received after 4 months

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ALL,

This information is for all who have received rejection from New Delhi after full document submission.

Here is story.....

I have applied federal skilled worker on May 2009. I have submitted full application on Aug 2009 to new delhi visa office. After few months I received a rejection letter from New delhi in sufficient points.

I have applied under 0213 and having 4+ years of experinece in leading MNC. I have attached my notorized offer letter also my duties was mentioned in same letter separately attached as appedix to offer letter. My real sister is in canada ( PR).

My score is 72.

IN rejection letter visa officer mentioned that I am rejecting because I am not satisfied that duties included in your offer letter were performed by you. I am also not giving you points for relative as you have not produced all documents to prove your relationship.

I have attached notorized declaration from canada by sister her PR card xerox. her record of landing her job letter. but not latest offer letter as she is on maternity leave for one year.

After rading this letter I have decided to fight against this injustice. I am roaming for help from lawyer but expenses is too high and they are not ready to give me gurantee of my case. then I decided noone help me in this matter I have start myself and I write a letter explaining the things to Visa officer new delhi attached all docs once again on dec 2009. I sent all docs to Joseph caron High Commissioner New Delhi, Prime minister Canada Stephen Harper, Jason Kenny Immigration minister.

After 20 days I receive a response from Prime minister canada office and assuring me that I will surely look into this matter and your request has benn forwarded to conceren minister you will get back from him.
After 20 days I receive response from Jason kenny office and they consider my request to process my application.

WIth the help of god I received medical from New delhi.

I request to all if you feel that your are right then fight against injustice sonner and later you will receive posotive response.

Regards,

mailvdutt

Dec 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-sep-2009
Doc's Request.
20-nov-2009
File Transfer...
25-Nov-2009
Med's Request
06-Apr-2010
Med's Done....
13-Apr-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-Apr-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-May-2010
LANDED..........
28-jul-2010
That's very good news.
Your persistence paid.

All the best.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toenjoy said:
Dear ALL,

This information is for all who have received rejection from New Delhi after full document submission.

Here is story.....

I have applied federal skilled worker on May 2009. I have submitted full application on Aug 2009 to new delhi visa office. After few months I received a rejection letter from New delhi in sufficient points.

I have applied under 0213 and having 4+ years of experinece in leading MNC. I have attached my notorized offer letter also my duties was mentioned in same letter separately attached as appedix to offer letter. My real sister is in canada ( PR).

My score is 72.

IN rejection letter visa officer mentioned that I am rejecting because I am not satisfied that duties included in your offer letter were performed by you. I am also not giving you points for relative as you have not produced all documents to prove your relationship.

I have attached notorized declaration from canada by sister her PR card xerox. her record of landing her job letter. but not latest offer letter as she is on maternity leave for one year.

After rading this letter I have decided to fight against this injustice. I am roaming for help from lawyer but expenses is too high and they are not ready to give me gurantee of my case. then I decided noone help me in this matter I have start myself and I write a letter explaining the things to Visa officer new delhi attached all docs once again on dec 2009. I sent all docs to Joseph caron High Commissioner New Delhi, Prime minister Canada Stephen Harper, Jason Kenny Immigration minister.

After 20 days I receive a response from Prime minister canada office and assuring me that I will surely look into this matter and your request has benn forwarded to conceren minister you will get back from him.
After 20 days I receive response from Jason kenny office and they consider my request to process my application.

WIth the help of god I received medical from New delhi.

I request to all if you feel that your are right then fight against injustice sonner and later you will receive posotive response.

Regards,
Hi, Man Great, and good fight back

Congratulation!!

hmisabpk

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
First of all congrats for getting positive verdict on your case...must appreciate you for fighting against all odds and get thing moved in your favor.....let us know the text part of the explanation that you given second time to Visa officer & to PMO. Would be helpful for the cases who are strong but denied becoz of some vague reasons...

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Prsh_ patel,

I have taken help of OP6 to write explanation.

I have written I am victim of procedural fairness to process any application.

I have explained that without asking additional docs how they reject my application. I have also include file number of my friend who has received additional docs request but in my case rejection.

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
thanks toenjoy...good job done...all the best n wish u a luck.....

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
wow. Good job. learn somethings from you. Best of luck.

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
wow this is a nice story very motivating and very helpful for persons who fight injustice god always supports such persons... wish you all luck for your future.

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
Good job done.. and very motivating for all of us.. If we think we are right then we need to fight against injustice and GOD will do the rest...

All the very BEST for ur future in Canada...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TOENJOY

Thanks for sharing this motivating experience. I hope that the immigration system becomes more transparent and efficient.

Thanks