19-02-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-10
LANDED..........
planning to go to vancouver (end of may)
@toenjoy....u know same story was with me, but now i got my p.r........thank to god......

PPS7

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
good fighting spirit....god bless u.....your story will give inspiration and courage to those who are rejected without any reason by immigration officer.

PPS7

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi toenjoy,
I ave really bn inspired n encouraged by ur story its similar 2 mine but I nd ur advise on my chances of having a case-i applied in may 2009 got AOR to submit docs from sydney june 2009,submitted in sept/oct 2009.my uncle lives in canada so I claimed pts 4 relative.my visa office accra,ghana asks 4 copy of canadian citizenship for relative n birth cert to show relatnship as doc4 proof on their doc checklist.I sent a copy of my unc's canadian cert of citizenship n a sworn affidavit(as not birth cert was iSsued when my dad was born in 1949).d sworn affidavit was done in court n said my dad wasn't issued a bc n my uncle is his half bro cos they ave same mother name mentioned,it is what is used in nigeria if u don't ave a bc or u ave lost it,I also sent a covering letter explaining all of this.saw decision made in dec 2009,no letter received from accra,send mail n case specific enquiry in jan 2010,no response,then in march,I ordered caips thru my uncle,on the 13th of may,my unc receive caips n we were not awarded pts 4 relative n so we were short of 2 pts,my uncle is canda is very upset after we ave sent affidavit n explained everything in d letter,my uncle feel it is unfair n he wants 2 appeal,up till now,still no communication from accra.what do think?do u think we ave a case?

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toenjoy said:
Dear ALL,

This information is for all who have received rejection from New Delhi after full document submission.

Here is story.....

I have applied federal skilled worker on May 2009. I have submitted full application on Aug 2009 to new delhi visa office. After few months I received a rejection letter from New delhi in sufficient points.

I have applied under 0213 and having 4+ years of experinece in leading MNC. I have attached my notorized offer letter also my duties was mentioned in same letter separately attached as appedix to offer letter. My real sister is in canada ( PR).

My score is 72.

IN rejection letter visa officer mentioned that I am rejecting because I am not satisfied that duties included in your offer letter were performed by you. I am also not giving you points for relative as you have not produced all documents to prove your relationship.

I have attached notorized declaration from canada by sister her PR card xerox. her record of landing her job letter. but not latest offer letter as she is on maternity leave for one year.

After rading this letter I have decided to fight against this injustice. I am roaming for help from lawyer but expenses is too high and they are not ready to give me gurantee of my case. then I decided noone help me in this matter I have start myself and I write a letter explaining the things to Visa officer new delhi attached all docs once again on dec 2009. I sent all docs to Joseph caron High Commissioner New Delhi, Prime minister Canada Stephen Harper, Jason Kenny Immigration minister.

After 20 days I receive a response from Prime minister canada office and assuring me that I will surely look into this matter and your request has benn forwarded to conceren minister you will get back from him.
After 20 days I receive response from Jason kenny office and they consider my request to process my application.

WIth the help of god I received medical from New delhi.

I request to all if you feel that your are right then fight against injustice sonner and later you will receive posotive response.

Regards,
REALLY GOOD JOB.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST....

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Abisola,

Please tell me what you have sent along with your full application to visa office for claiming proof of relative. If possible
send me visa specific docs check list.

Abisola said:
Hi toenjoy,
I ave really bn inspired n encouraged by ur story its similar 2 mine but I nd ur advise on my chances of having a case-i applied in may 2009 got AOR to submit docs from sydney june 2009,submitted in sept/oct 2009.my uncle lives in canada so I claimed pts 4 relative.my visa office accra,ghana asks 4 copy of canadian citizenship for relative n birth cert to show relatnship as doc4 proof on their doc checklist.I sent a copy of my unc's canadian cert of citizenship n a sworn affidavit(as not birth cert was iSsued when my dad was born in 1949).d sworn affidavit was done in court n said my dad wasn't issued a bc n my uncle is his half bro cos they ave same mother name mentioned,it is what is used in nigeria if u don't ave a bc or u ave lost it,I also sent a covering letter explaining all of this.saw decision made in dec 2009,no letter received from accra,send mail n case specific enquiry in jan 2010,no response,then in march,I ordered caips thru my uncle,on the 13th of may,my unc receive caips n we were not awarded pts 4 relative n so we were short of 2 pts,my uncle is canda is very upset after we ave sent affidavit n explained everything in d letter,my uncle feel it is unfair n he wants 2 appeal,up till now,still no communication from accra.what do think?do u think we ave a case?

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
text of application sent to Minister

Dear Toenjoy,
Can you please mail the text of application that have been sent to Minister for Immigration for reconsideration of your case. My mail address is saqibjavaid@hotmail.com

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sibbi,

As you yopur my file is under process so I am not able to share that letter contents. But I am ready to help you fpr drafting a letter.

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toenjoy, have u sent full docs to canada(ministeroffice) & another one in delhi???? or only send fwd letter to canada and full docs to delhi again?????pls reply.......

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear RIpon,

I have sent full docs to new delhi,PM office ,Minister office

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
toenjoy said:
Dear Sibbi,

As you yopur my file is under process so I am not able to share that letter contents. But I am ready to help you fpr drafting a letter.
Ok toenjoy, I am not asking for all contents of your application but you can send outlines of your applications.

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sibbi,

Send me your questions I will send you answers...

dubey

Mar 8, 2010
Abisola said:
Hi toenjoy,
My friend was rejected based on the same reason, he appealed and lost the appeal. See CHC clearly says this in the letter they send that for proof of relative in canada a sworn affidavit is NOT ACCEPTED. Why would u send a sworn affidavit. You have given them every reason to reject you. Go and check the AOR letter, it clearly informs you of this. Even the sworn affidavit was done by the attorney general and minister of justice in nigeria, its as simple as ABC, they don't accept it. You can re-apply and claim more points by getting married or getting a masters degree. They will NEVER take a sworn affidavit to proof your relative in canada. I am sorry to be a little bit harsh but this is the truth of the matter and i know truth is bitter. If you want to waste your money and time, try and appeal but they will cerainly refer you to the AOR letter they wrote to you. 'No sworn affidavit, anyhting else is acceptable, not a sworn affidavit, sorry.

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dubey,
Thank you for ur "harsh" n "truth is bitter" advise.I ave gone back to check my AOR n nothing is written there abt proof of relatnship,we all ave our diff ways n approach 2 issues cos I believe its a free world,u got ur opinion n I got mine,so I choose 2 waste my time n money 2 appeal.thank you!