+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience inquiry

eltohamy

Feb 19, 2018
Hello forum,
I have a question i hope you can help me with. I have been working for 5 years in my university .. where i claimed points my professional experience for my canadian PR application. I did an internship for 3 months in between these years .. i already got the score for the 3+ years of experience .. do i need to add any information about this internship or other work i did? Or is this information unnecessary since i secured my years of experience.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can add those in the personal history section once you receive your ITA. No proof of employment will be required for this internship or other works if you do this.

othman060

May 13, 2018
Hello,
My company said they will not add roles and responsibilities in Work Experience for Canada PR. They can provide Joining date, Last date, Job title in work experience on company letterhead. How should I get roles and responsibilities from the company? I spoke to HR, he said we cannot provide Roles and Responsibilities on company letterhead as they follow a particular format for work experience and they won't change it for anyone. In this situation, how should I produce roles and responsibilities?