+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXIT INTERVIEW FOR AFGHANS NATIONAL

shahzad841

Feb 1, 2023
Hi every one do any body has an idea in Pakistan Islamabad what kind of Biometric FIA is taking please help me to know if any one knows about it

canshine

Jun 21, 2014
Hi everyone, my application is under process under dependent category and IRCC London has asked us to leave Afghanistan so that they can continue processing our application. My question is that if I go to Pakistan without visa (through boldak etc), will IOM help us with the exit permit? Does IOM also book flights for people in dependent category? Can someone guide me about next steps. Thanks.

canshine

Jun 21, 2014
Hi just sharing my experience
im in Canada and my husband and kids are in pakistan they have passed medical and the application is approved
my husband has valid pakistan visas but my two kids dont have
i talked to london visa office which does their processing they said they need valid visas or exit permit to leave pakistan
i told them again they will get exit permit but they have to leave the country withen 15days then and they told me that once u get ur exit permit let us know we will print urgent canada visas for them
now they will apply for exit permit tomorrow and i have already booked their tickets too on 23rd and shared the tickets with LVO
Hi, I am in a similar situation but currently in Afghanistan. My application is under process under dependent category and IRCC London has asked us to leave Afghanistan so that they can continue processing our application. My question is that if I go to Pakistan without visa (through boldak etc), will IOM help us with the exit permit? Does IOM also book flights for people in dependent category? Can you guide me about next steps. Thanks.

omedsyed

Dec 19, 2022
Hi everyone, my application is under process under dependent category and IRCC London has asked us to leave Afghanistan so that they can continue processing our application. My question is that if I go to Pakistan without visa (through boldak etc), will IOM help us with the exit permit? Does IOM also book flights for people in dependent category? Can someone guide me about next steps. Thanks.
Yes they will do everything for you.

shahzad841

Feb 1, 2023
Hi Every One any body has an idea about flights for Canada is it on regular bases or it takes time like before,, and one more thing I heard that people on taskria is getting delayed is it true or not

omedsyed

Dec 19, 2022
Should I contact them for the update because it's almost more then a month but they didn't contact us yet
Did they ask about your documents before booking flight ? and if they do then it's better you should wait. Coz I have been waiting too.

shahzad841

Feb 1, 2023
Yes hopefully insha'Allah. Stay in touch if you receive any updates.
Insha Allah for sure r u in Pakistan or Afghanistan and one more think I am having only Taskria and All we don't have passports and currently we are in pakistan, I hope it will not effect the flight booking

omedsyed

Dec 19, 2022
Insha Allah for sure r u in Pakistan or Afghanistan and one more think I am having only Taskria and All we don't have passports and currently we are in pakistan, I hope it will not effect the flight booking
I am in Pakistan brother. And I don't have a passport either. Did IOM email you once for your taskira or multiple times?