+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXIT INTERVIEW FOR AFGHANS NATIONAL

Nov 17, 2022
Hi, has anyone recently received an exit interview email at the Diplomatic Shuttle Service on 3rd ave? If yes, please let me know how was the process

Nov 17, 2022
Hi Everyone. My mom and one sister have reached Canada. But my other sister and a brother are still in Pakistan and waiting for their flight. Is anyone else aware of such families who are still waiting in Pakistan?. Its now been 4 months since the flight for my mother and sister.
Are people still giving exit interviews and are chartered flights also flying out?
What is going on and why is it being so late? Please help if anyone has any information regarding this.
Thank you.
Hey, yes people are starting to leave or receive emails now again.

omedsyed

Dec 19, 2022
Hi, has anyone recently received an exit interview email at the Diplomatic Shuttle Service on 3rd ave? If yes, please let me know how was the process
Hi not yet I am still waiting for my exit permit interview. Please do let me know how it goes and what questions they will ask you. Thanks

omedsyed

Dec 19, 2022
Hello guys, I have been waiting two months now for my exit permit interview since the last email I received. Do you guys have any idea how long will it take for this interview to happen ?

shahzad841

Feb 1, 2023
Hi Every one do any one has update about next chapter flight, also I need to know once IRCc forward instruction to IOM how long IOM will take to arrange flight

mohamed_98

Dec 14, 2022
Hello friends
Dear Friends, I need some help. I am a Palestinian living in Syria. I want to apply for asylum in Canada, but I don't know how to apply. I don't know the official website. I do not know anything. Please, I need help. We live here in very difficult conditions.

omedsyed

Dec 19, 2022
Hello friends
Dear Friends, I need some help. I am a Palestinian living in Syria. I want to apply for asylum in Canada, but I don't know how to apply. I don't know the official website. I do not know anything. Please, I need help. We live here in very difficult conditions.
Visit IRCC website and follow their instructions.

NWARD

May 26, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes for a decision made by IRCC while all the assessments like Background checks, security, and health check are passed?

I am under a special program, I had an interview and biometric in Ankara with another Afghan fellow on the same date but he got his flight scheduled last month and I am still waiting for the decision made and my file is in process. I am in contact with an MP from Toronto and she told me that the IRCC is waiting for a decision on file and everything else is good to go. Have you faced such an issue that you have given the biometric and medical at the same time and your file took longer/faster than others?