+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exceeded 45 days

Prasanth122

Nov 4, 2018
Ur profile seems strong try with gud sop so that officer will be convinced ..surely
U will get visa bro .I know many guys who got visa stamped in 2 chance.try to reapply before deadline and ask ur agent to make strong sop

Sumitsharma070

Oct 9, 2018
Ur profile seems strong try with gud sop so that officer will be convinced ..surely
U will get visa bro .I know many guys who got visa stamped in 2 chance.try to reapply before deadline and ask ur agent to make strong sop
Any update ?? I have also applied in September under sds category its under review since 15 October

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Hlo bro my agent is not ready to attach SOP with my application she said that s not need .....without caips notes and SOP profile is same as previous. So what are the chances of approval and refusal?

Ruchi2802

Jul 23, 2019
i had applied for study permit in Banglore vfs last September 18 . Till now no updates it has exceeded 45 days till they are reviewing eligibility.. applied to Montreal cegepe college . Any one got visa to Montreal for jan intake pls help me
Did you get any reply?? My application is stuck on background checking and its already more than 45 days since I have sent my file. Also sent the webform but no response from embassy, also there is no automated mail.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic