+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exceeded 45 days

Bala753

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys, actually I had already submitted webform once directly to Canada ( as it shows error on submitting for visa offices outside Canada) they replied me like this :

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Bangalore, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So, I again submitted webform directly to the bangalore based on the above reply from them. My question is will it effects on my processing time as I submitted twice? Please share u r valuable advices.

Prasanth122

Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys, actually I had already submitted webform once directly to Canada ( as it shows error on submitting for visa offices outside Canada) they replied me like this :

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Bangalore, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So, I again submitted webform directly to the bangalore based on the above reply from them. My question is will it effects on my processing time as I submitted twice? Please share u r valuable advices.
Did u got any updates

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
If u r interested to share ur profile .. let us help u . May with an sop u can overcome ur issue . Bro ur background and ur course in Canada
10th = 6.6 cgpa
12th= 63.48% cbse commerce
B.com proffesional =57.38% gndu
Accountant job experience certificate two years +ITRs
Applied on 12 sep for york university Toronto for pg certificate in accounting.