+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exceeded 45 days

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
I have applied on 27th September, offline; and it was submitted to Bangalore by ahmedabad vfs. On 15th October i have linked my application to gc key portal. After linking, from that day, my eligibility and medical is in reviewing stage till now.

My friends who had applied before me and after me, non-sds or general, all have got visa.

I dont understand what is going on with my profile. Please if anyone have idea what to do in this scenario. I will be much thankful to them.

Reactions: Prasanth122

Prasanth122

Nov 4, 2018
I have applied on 27th September, offline; and it was submitted to Bangalore by ahmedabad vfs. On 15th October i have linked my application to gc key portal. After linking, from that day, my eligibility and medical is in reviewing stage till now.

My friends who had applied before me and after me, non-sds or general, all have got visa.

I dont understand what is going on with my profile. Please if anyone have idea what to do in this scenario. I will be much thankful to them.
Which college and which category

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Today is 55th day total to apply my application. Applied on 12th september. Category Non sds .Medical is passed.Review not started yet. Working days are 39 today to apply. Too worried . What should I do ??