+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exceeded 45 days

Prasanth122

Nov 4, 2018
i had applied for study permit in Banglore vfs last September 18 . Till now no updates it has exceeded 45 days till they are reviewing eligibility.. applied to Montreal cegepe college . Any one got visa to Montreal for jan intake pls help me

Reactions: Bala753

Bala753

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
i had applied for study permit in Banglore vfs last September 18 . Till now no updates it has exceeded 45 days till they are reviewing eligibility.. applied to Montreal cegepe college . Any one got visa to Montreal for jan intake pls help me
Bro in same situation with same vfs, file under sds applied on sept 5th bro, review started on sept 27 till then no update bro

Bala753

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
What was your reply
Actually I tried submitting webform directly to bangalore bt at that moment it’s shows error for 2 days then I have sent the enquiry directly to Canada using different form then I got reply like this :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Bangalore, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: Prasanth122