17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
okay good
but like you said they tell you that you will wait untill you got a job offer ?
but they didnt mention anything in there site

so if they start doing that then it will not be any different than any other PNP that require a job offer :(
Most PNPs that require a job offer usually require an employer to get a LMIA at their own expense.
I can't imagine that the Morden program would require this. It might just be as simple as getting an employer to agree to hire you in writing.
Just guessing as I went through the process ages ago and job offers weren't involved.

However when the EVs were still happening you always had to prove that you had visited employers and there were good employment opportunities.

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
They dont require job offer and she didnt ask me a bout my noc !!
Looks like they made changes as you said.
But in morden website they never mentioned about job offer only Ev still existed
Did shelly tell you that you have to obtain job offer to get morden invitation?!
Hi ,
Please allow me 5 days I would be in better position to explain the current situation because my application is under process. I will share the whole process which my application is going through on 6 august.
Thanks

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
What is the minimum funds requirement for 2 people?
I believe fund requirements are the same if not very similar to the funds needed for EE. Currently $16449 for two people.

lo0oka

Apr 19, 2021
Hi ,
Please allow me 5 days I would be in better position to explain the current situation because my application is under process. I will share the whole process which my application is going through on 6 august.
Thanks
Hi
any news yet ?

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Hi,
Sorry for late reply.
Yes , MCDII especially for welders is bit different now. Now job offer is another part of requirement. My timeline till now is ;
Applied on 11 June
Email confirmation 14 June
Invitation for Skype interview with Immigration coordinator 13 July
Skype interview 20 July ( 2 weeks waiting time for finding local employer who has interest in your profile )
Had interview with employer and got selected. That’s all till now
My experience is , if you have genuine skills and positive attitude this immigration program is perfect for you. Thanks all ( wotsit, Matt especially).

lo0oka

Apr 19, 2021
Hi,
Sorry for late reply.
Yes , MCDII especially for welders is bit different now. Now job offer is another part of requirement. My timeline till now is ;
Applied on 11 June
Skype interview 20 July ( 2 weeks waiting time for finding local employer who has interest in your profile )
My experience is , if you have genuine skills and positive attitude this immigration program is perfect for you. Thanks all ( wotsit, Matt especially).
congrats
hope you got accpect in the mpnp soon
So can you tell if its only just for wealders or other occupations like me
( heavy duty mechanic)

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
congrats
hope you got accpect in the mpnp soon
So can you tell if its only just for wealders or other occupations like me
( heavy duty mechanic)
Have you got invitation for Skype interview ? Sorry , I am a welder that’s why I can say about heavy duty mechanic. But in case of welders scenario is different now .

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi,
Sorry for late reply.
Applied on 11 June
Very true about the positive attitude and skills.
Glad I've been of some help, make sure to stay in touch throughout the process.
We will probably end up meeting when we all get there.

Reactions: PushNZ

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Very true about the positive attitude and skills.
Glad I've been of some help, make sure to stay in touch throughout the process.
We will probably end up meeting when we all get there.
Yeah , I wrote because few fellows are worried about job offer requirements but end of the day we gonna work somewhere in morden once we get there. So , job offer requirement is not a bad idea . That makes the process fast and job in our hand when we get there. Anyone who has positive attitude and genuine skills would be accepted by some of local employers. Good wishes for all.

Reactions: Wotsit

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
jen it also depends on the pronvince and city you are, some big cities u expect high cost of living there, but u also earn big, your salary is big, so jen there is okay, after removing all those stuffs, including tax, you will still earn a reasonable income
Hi, My name is Akinola am from Nigeria are you in Morden now I want to know if they have resume for Exploratory Visit in Morden. Thanks

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Any one who has recently completed Morden EV and interview please share your timeline
Also noticed that no more ITA given after MPNP interview they tell you will get email after 2-3 weeks
Any one got ITA recently pls share

My timeline
EV 04 Oct -11 Oct 17
Interview - 10 Oct 17
ITA - waiting
Hi, are u in Morden now, please want to confirm if they have resume for Exploratory Visit or they are still observing Covid-19 social distance

lo0oka

Apr 19, 2021
Yeah , I wrote because few fellows are worried about job offer requirements but end of the day we gonna work somewhere in morden once we get there. So , job offer requirement is not a bad idea . That makes the process fast and job in our hand when we get there. Anyone who has positive attitude and genuine skills would be accepted by some of local employers. Good wishes for all.
I didnt get any eamils from them till now it has been 4 month no resured or accpeted i think i will resend it again
and both of you are right if i have a geunie skills plus a good attitude i think i will pass to morden like i said before i was born and rasied in rural area in my village plus 7 years in heavy duty mechanic

Reactions: PushNZ and Wotsit

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Pls kindly furnish me with the information about the Exploratory Visit if Morden still grant successful applicants to come for it, looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Pls kindly furnish me with the information about the Exploratory Visit if Morden still grant successful applicants to come for it, looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
Hi ,
When did you apply and what was your noc ?