+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
I got the invitation from morden since last sep as well i havnt been to mpnp interview yet !!
I assume you will get the invitation within month
Were you told the same thing during interview? About job offer ? What was your noc?

Tetoo

Aug 7, 2020
Were you told the same thing during interview? About job offer ? What was your noc?
They dont require job offer and she didnt ask me a bout my noc !!
Looks like they made changes as you said.
But in morden website they never mentioned about job offer only Ev still existed
Did shelly tell you that you have to obtain job offer to get morden invitation?!

Last edited:

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
They dont require job offer and she didnt ask me a bout my noc !!
Looks like they made changes as you said.
But in morden website they never mentioned about job offer only Ev still existed
Did shelly tell you that you have to obtain job offer to get morden invitation?!
Yes, they have made some changes , she said they would discuss the profile with local employers if get job offer I can apply work visa immediately and residency process will go on while working there. Let’s see what happens after 2 weeks.

Tetoo

Aug 7, 2020
Yes, they have made some changes , she said they would discuss the profile with local employers if get job offer I can apply work visa immediately and residency process will go on while working there. Let’s see what happens after 2 weeks.
So weird, i think you havnt heard her properly.
Can you inform me your noc and whether you applied for MCDII skilled worker or their new french program initiative?!

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
So weird, i think you havnt heard her properly.
Can you inform me your noc and whether you applied for MCDII skilled worker or their new french program initiative?!
Noc 7237 welder MCDII skilled worker. I think that’s just in case of welders.

Tetoo

Aug 7, 2020
Noc 7237 welder MCDII skilled worker. I think that’s just in case of welders.
Its in a high demand there ! I think you will hear a good news within month. Keep me posted we are on the same boat. Wish you all the best dear

lo0oka

Apr 19, 2021
So nowdays we need to wait untill we get a job offer from a local employer too ?

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Congratulations Can you tell me the questions they ask you and how was exactly
Hi ,
She asks common questions, related to you, your partner ,your experience etc.
1) Describe your self
2) English level of partner
3) Experience living in rural area
These are few I remember , we don’t need to prepare these questions ,these are common questions she asks. So don’t worry be positive if you get invitation.
well, one of the most hardest part is job offer from local employer, sorry I am not at the position to disclose about job offer at the moment.
thanks

lo0oka

Apr 19, 2021
Hi ,
She asks common questions, related to you, your partner ,your experience etc.
1) Describe your self
2) English level of partner
3) Experience living in rural area
These are few I remember , we don’t need to prepare these questions ,these are common questions she asks. So don’t worry be positive if you get invitation.
well, one of the most hardest part is job offer from local employer, sorry I am not at the position to disclose about job offer at the moment.
thanks
okay good
but like you said they tell you that you will wait untill you got a job offer ?
but they didnt mention anything in there site

so if they start doing that then it will not be any different than any other PNP that require a job offer :(