+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hii Seniors,

I got invitation from Morden, exploratory visit .
But when I have applied for visit visa with invitation letter and all other essentials documents, they refused my visa application.
Then I sent mail to Shelly and she sent me strong recommendation letter but when I have applied again with this letter, other strong documents and clear the reason which I got in last refusal letter . But again I got refused .

Reason of refusal was same both time .
Purpose of visit and travel history.

please suggest and support.

mehla.parveen@gmail.com
only by getting GCMS notes from CIC, one can understand actual cause and reason for refusals and thereafter prepare the TRV application accordingly.

secondly, what they send you in refusal letter is a summary and outlined regulation references.

Last edited:

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Documents which I was sent

1. statement purpose of visit .
2 Noc certificate from employer and salary slip last 4 months.
3. Birth certificate of son (6yrs old )
4 marriage Certificate
5. WES report and IELTS CERTIFICATE
6. Morden invitation letter and strong recommendation letter which send by Shelly
7. Bank statement and Epf statement last 3 years ITR and FD from last one year and insurance policy from last 2 years.
Total amount in account 36200 CAD

Send them explanation letter also why you are visiting everything In detail if possible you go alone so that they get confident that you will go back home country may be they are thinking that you are going along with the family you will not come back . I’m not an expert but it’s my opinion may be I’m wrong.

parveen mehla

Jun 15, 2016
only by getting GCMS notes from CIC, one can understand actual cause and reason for refusals and thereafter prepare the TRV application accordingly.

secondly, what they send you in refusal letter is a summary and outlined regulation references.
Thanku sir for reply ,

I have pull out CAIPS notes when I got refused 1st time and in CAIPS notes visa officer maintain the reason :-
The applicant’s prior travel history is insufficient to count as a positive factor in my assessment, weighing the factor in this application . I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorised for their stay. For the reason above , I have refused the application.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Thanku sir for reply ,

I have pull out CAIPS notes when I got refused 1st time and in CAIPS notes visa officer maintain the reason :-
The applicant’s prior travel history is insufficient to count as a positive factor in my assessment, weighing the factor in this application . I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorised for their stay. For the reason above , I have refused the application.
It is not essential that you go on the exploratory visit straight away, I'm sure it will be allowed at a later stage.
I know expense will likely be a factor but could you travel to a couple of other places just to build up travel history?

Reactions: parveen mehla

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Thanku sir for reply ,

can you mention your previous travel history and any overstay in any country?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I did not go anywhere outside of my country so I have no travel history
Definitely email Shelly and ask her advice again, she may be able to suggest another course of action.

You clearly have more reason to return home after the visit, seeing that you are leaving your family behind.
They should accept to Morden Support letter as purpose of the visit..
Sounds like the only real concern is that you have no travel history at all, looks like you will have to make a couple of short trips out of your country. I feel its the only way you can address this concern.

It seems very unfair but I can see that the lack of travel history would cause concern.

Reactions: parveen mehla

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Definitely email Shelly and ask her advice again, she may be able to suggest another course of action.

You clearly have more reason to return home after the visit, seeing that you are leaving your family behind.
They should accept to Morden Support letter as purpose of the visit..
Sounds like the only real concern is that you have no travel history at all, looks like you will have to make a couple of short trips out of your country. I

feel its the only way you can address this conc

Agree !!

It seems very unfair but I can see that the lack of travel history would cause concern.