+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I also feel the same
also it is not recommended to re-apply after first refusal or in few weeks of refusal as it shows you are desperate to enter Canada and raise concerns in immigration officers mind. I would not have applied second time in same year even after getting GCMS notes and adding further documents.

Again, it is my opinion and you can check with an IRCC approved consultant who can fill the gaps after your foreign travel records.

Also what was the subject or purpose of visit in TRV application?

Last edited:
Reactions: parveen mehla

parveen mehla

Jun 15, 2016
also it is not recommended to re-apply after first refusal or in few weeks of refusal as it shows you are desperate to enter Canada and raise concerns in immigration officers mind. I would not have applied second time in same year even after getting GCMS notes and adding further documents.

Again, it is my opinion and you can check with an IRCC approved consultant who can fill the gaps after your foreign travel records.

Also what was the subject or purpose of visit in TRV application?
Thanku sir for your kind of support

Reactions: cybertruck

Semsem81

Jan 27, 2020
Hi everyone, has anyone here gotten a response to the review of their application yet? I mean For those who submitted in January

ananth1993

Feb 8, 2020
Hi! Anyone here who applied just recently to Morden Immigration? Just want to ask: I already submitted my application yesterday and got a response today that they will review my application on Feb. 1 and that I will be contacted again on or before the said date. However, I have connections both in Winnipeg and in Morden. Do you guys think I'll get accepted?
what happened with that? did u get accepted?

ananth1993

Feb 8, 2020
i am an indian man. 27 years old. I work as a mechanic. 4 yrs experience have active EE profile, funds, ielts and everything else...
but im worried that they will reject because they only accept families and not singles

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
i am an indian man. 27 years old. I work as a mechanic. 4 yrs experience have active EE profile, funds, ielts and everything else...
but im worried that they will reject because they only accept families and not singles
I'm sure that isn't true, I've seen pictures of single people arriving on their Instagram page.
Nothing they said when I was out there suggested they only consider families.

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi all just received an email that they didn’t considered my application and advise to wait for 6 months and the reapply again.
Did anyone received any email??