+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

JarethA

Oct 1, 2018
Good day everyone!

We applied through an agency here in Dubai, and today (July 16 2019) they just confirmed that our application for Morden Community Driven Immigration application has been sent.

Just would like to know if anybody can share their actual application timeline, how long did you receive the reply as to when you will receive the result of their evaluation?. Skype Invite? and EV?

Thanks.

Prpatel78

Oct 13, 2017
You will get conformation mail with date till which you get decision. If selected you will get Skype date selection and than within a month EV decision.

JarethA

Oct 1, 2018
You will get conformation mail with date till which you get decision. If selected you will get Skype date selection and than within a month EV decision.
you received the reply/confirmation mail same day you sent the application? still waiting for our agency's reply coz i asked same question..timeline and wen to expect the result..tnx Prpatel78

JarethA

Oct 1, 2018
Just an update!

Received our confirmation mail, and our application will be reviewed before September 1, 2019. Praying we'll get an invite for skype interview.

Any other applicants with same feedback date?

paulzen2018

Feb 24, 2018
Just an update!

Received our confirmation mail, and our application will be reviewed before September 1, 2019. Praying we'll get an invite for skype interview.

Any other applicants with same feedback date?
Hi JarethA, im also from Dubai and I sent my application yesterday. I just only received the auto reply, Im thinking because its Sunday. Hoping to get a reply within the day. :)

JarethA

Oct 1, 2018
Hi JarethA, im also from Dubai and I sent my application yesterday. I just only received the auto reply, Im thinking because its Sunday. Hoping to get a reply within the day. :)
Paulzen2018 are u a filipino?..good to know that we're on same batch..hehe..applying with family?..is it the same auto reply that says they will let u know on or b4 september 1?..

paulzen2018

Feb 24, 2018
Paulzen2018 are u a filipino?..good to know that we're on same batch..hehe..applying with family?..is it the same auto reply that says they will let u know on or b4 september 1?..
Yes i am :))) no it doesnt mentioned the date :( pls pm me if pinoy ka :) hehhee

JarethA

Oct 1, 2018
Hi All,

Did anyone received an invite for EV in recent days
Hi SN1985, me and paulzen2018 are still w8ting for the feedback after submitting the EOI..and received an email that it will be reviewed on or b4 sept 1..How bout you?..

SN1985

Aug 12, 2019
Hi SN1985, me and paulzen2018 are still w8ting for the feedback after submitting the EOI..and received an email that it will be reviewed on or b4 sept 1..How bout you?..
Hi JarethA,

thanks for your response i am still waiting for their reply. I have received the similar email with same deadline. :) wish you good luck hope we both get an opportunity to apply

JeromeK

Sep 6, 2014
Hi! Good Morning! it's 21st of Aug 10days before the month ends. Has anyone received a feedback for Skype Interview?
Been scheduled to be evaluated on or before 1st of Sept. Will all of us luck

JeromeK

Sep 6, 2014
Still waiting for results, crossed fingers hope for the best. How did you guys applied, via a agent or you applied yourselves?