+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

hrimbalib

Nov 8, 2019
Hi,
I would like to know if all who have done a skype interview will receive an invite for EV?

Appreciate any feedback here.
Hi

No, it is not mandatory to receive an invitation for exploratory visit after the skype interview. Normally after the interview with all the selected people they will have a meeting and will decide which people will receive the invitation for exploratory visit.Not all will be selected.

Regards

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi

No, it is not mandatory to receive an invitation for exploratory visit after the skype interview. Normally after the interview with all the selected people they will have a meeting and will decide which people will receive the invitation for exploratory visit.Not all will be selected.

Regards
awww... I see... thanks for the feedback.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi,
I would like to know if I can apply for a Visit Visa to Canada for exploratory visit to Morden while having an active express entry profile? In applying a visit visa online, is it the same profile with express entry you will be using or you can create a different online account?

Thank you in advance for the advice.

racqxgrace

Jan 24, 2020
Hi! Anyone here who applied just recently to Morden Immigration? Just want to ask: I already submitted my application yesterday and got a response today that they will review my application on Feb. 1 and that I will be contacted again on or before the said date. However, I have connections both in Winnipeg and in Morden. Do you guys think I'll get accepted?

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi! Anyone here who applied just recently to Morden Immigration? Just want to ask: I already submitted my application yesterday and got a response today that they will review my application on Feb. 1 and that I will be contacted again on or before the said date. However, I have connections both in Winnipeg and in Morden. Do you guys think I'll get accepted?
Hi In how many days you got the response and pls share future responses from them I submitted my application yesterday and waiting for there reply

Carltonjean

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, I have also applied for Morden and got a reply that my application will be reviewed on or before Feb 1st.
Kindly let me know if u receive any reply from them for Skype interview. Thanks