+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

M.Mogy

Jan 11, 2018
NOC Code......
Please let me know when you get invitation letter. As we both have to apply for visit visa which is nowadays difficult to get...
Yes for sure I will update you, and I think EV invite can help to support us to obtain visit visa am I right?

Fa Wa

Jan 11, 2018
Yes for sure I will update you, and I think EV invite can help to support us to obtain visit visa am I right?
Yes it will help but not that much . That’s my opinion. I have seen allot of rejections on first visit visa application for Canada on different forums but anway we should still keep our hopes high. You will receive invitation probably on Monday :)

Reactions: M.Mogy

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys! any updates after having the Skype interview with Shelly? Has anyone received an EV invitation. Had mine last Jan 20. No email yet.

Reactions: Fa Wa

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Hi All,

Any opportunity for IT related jobs in Morden ?..my NOC is 2171 ..

Has anyone got invitation from Morden with this NOC ?.

Thanks.

As1983

Oct 14, 2017
I Had it on 11th Jan and No Email yet , She told me 2 to 3 weeks So Im still waiting few more days
Hi, could you please tell me that how you apply to Morden, do you have Express entry profile or you apply directly to Morden? thanks

M.Mogy

Jan 11, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, could you please tell me that how you apply to Morden, do you have Express entry profile or you apply directly to Morden? thanks
The stream opinining now for candidates who have express entry profile only, there is anothet stream without ee but will open later, check morden websir

As1983

Oct 14, 2017
The stream opinining now for candidates who have express entry profile only, there is anothet stream without ee but will open later, check morden websir
So with Express Entry still exploratory visit will be required or not?

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, after e-mailing the full application to Morden, do they send auto-reply to acknowledge the receipt of the applicant's documents? how long do they usually respond to an email application after they receive it? Thank you.

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
In fifteeen days. In my case it was 12th day after application submission
Hi Fa Wa, thank you! So I have to wait two weeks from now before I follow up with the agency, if Morden would accept my application. I have hired a representative to arrange my docs to Morden, but they didnt include me in the cc or bcc when they sent my application, so i dont have a proof :(

M.Mogy

Jan 11, 2018
NOC Code......
For me ot took only 7 days to get skype invitation after sending the email

Its better to do it your own without Rep

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
For me ot took only 7 days to get skype invitation after sending the email

Its better to do it your own without Rep
Hi, that's right. My rep attached incomplete application at first. So i called their attention to re-send my docs to Morden and attach the correct form. Such a nightmare. Anyway, so ill wait 1 week from now before i follow-up with my representative if Morden would schedule me for a Skype interview. Do they refuse applications outright? or do they all schedule applicants for a Skype Interview?

Do you have a sample of the email they sent to you? :) Thanks in advance! :)