+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

bornfire

Dec 30, 2020
anyone who are waiting for visit visa for EV? My visit visa is pending since long time with IRCC . Can I notify SHelly about this and ask for any alternate to visit visa?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
anyone who are waiting for visit visa for EV? My visit visa is pending since long time with IRCC . Can I notify SHelly about this and ask for any alternate to visit visa?
I don't believe there will be any alternative to the visit visa, but you could always contact Shelly for advice and to let her know your current situation.

JohnLe

Apr 3, 2023
@ Wotist!
I spent 3 hours to read all comment of this forum.From page 1 to 72.It's really useful information. Could you please answer some my questions?
- I would like to apply for welder position in Morden but now the target occupation is changed. don't have welder position. Can I still apply for this job?
- Because of you live in Morden, so Do you see the city that shortage welders in companies and factories?
- And the last, in your opinion, Should I wait ( target occupation change) or apply right now.
I am grateful with your support. Thanks

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
@ Wotist!
I spent 3 hours to read all comment of this forum.From page 1 to 72.It's really useful information. Could you please answer some my questions?
- I would like to apply for welder position in Morden but now the target occupation is changed. don't have welder position. Can I still apply for this job?
- Because of you live in Morden, so Do you see the city that shortage welders in companies and factories?
- And the last, in your opinion, Should I wait ( target occupation change) or apply right now.
I am grateful with your support. Thanks
Hi JohnLe, a lot of the companies around here employ welders and there is still a big need for them. I think it would still be very easy to get a job as a welder around here.
You can still apply to the program if your job is not on the target occupation list and in my opinion because you are a welder you would still have a good chance of being selected.
There is no telling when the target occupation will change, you might as well apply now. The program is free to apply and you really have nothing to lose by trying.
I wish you the best of luck

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hi JohnLe, a lot of the companies around here employ welders and there is still a big need for them. I think it would still be very easy to get a job as a welder around here.
You can still apply to the program if your job is not on the target occupation list and in my opinion because you are a welder you would still have a good chance of being selected.
There is no telling when the target occupation will change, you might as well apply now. The program is free to apply and you really have nothing to lose by trying.
@Wotsit thank you for your response, have Morden resume exploratory visits because no visa have been issued to visiting visa applicants. Kindly help us to confirm if Morden have done any in the recent time thanks.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
@Wotsit thank you for your response, have Morden resume exploratory visits because no visa have been issued to visiting visa applicants. Kindly help us to confirm if Morden have done any in the recent time thanks.
I'm sorry but I have no information on this.
I know families have arrived to settle but I haven't heard anything about exploratory visits. You would be best reaching out to the program coordinator.
I am surprised that you are still waiting.

JohnLe

Apr 3, 2023
Hi Wotsit, Thank you for your reply, I will apply for Morden city, soon. I admire you for the valuable information you share with everybody and I hope everyone also share their experiences to achieve success in the Morden community.

We come from another country but live together in the same place. we can share our culture, traditions and many unique things in our nations with others. It's quite interesting. As we all know, this is also the core value that the Morden authority expects.

I hope I can see you in Morden too.

Thanks for everything,

Reactions: Wotsit

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
I'm sorry but I have no information on this.
I know families have arrived to settle but I haven't heard anything about exploratory visits. You would be best reaching out to the program coordinator.
I am surprised that you are still waiting.
Thank you for your prompt response I appreciate. Many that applied for visiting visa during 2020 are yet to receive any message from IRCC yet.
Once more thank you.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Thank you for your prompt response I appreciate. Many that applied for visiting visa during 2020 are yet to receive any message from IRCC yet.
Once more thank you.
It's no problem, I just wish I could be of more help. I know how frustrating the wait can be.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Don't know if I should just withdraw my visa application and reapply again or what do you think
I really wouldn't do that, it could just put you to the back of the queue.
Have you contacted IRCTC by webform and explained how long you have waited and why the visit is needed? If you have what was the reply?

JohnLe

Apr 3, 2023
@ Wotsit!
I applied for Morden with welder position. Can I check process of my application? and Where can I check it?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
@ Wotsit!
I applied for Morden with welder position. Can I check process of my application? and Where can I check it?
Sorry but you can't check on your application.
If I remember correctly the program coordinator will wait for enough applications to come in and will shortlist the best. I think she will then give an interview via Skype to the shortlisted applicants.
The applications then get run past a committee who have the final say in who to sponsor.
When I originally applied I was contacted within a month.
It's a hard time waiting, I wish you success.

JohnLe

Apr 3, 2023
Thank for sharing
Sorry but you can't check on your application.
If I remember correctly the program coordinator will wait for enough applications to come in and will shortlist the best. I think she will then give an interview via Skype to the shortlisted applicants.
The applications then get run past a committee who have the final say in who to sponsor.
When I originally applied I was contacted within a month.
It's a hard time waiting, I wish you success.
Thanks for sharing. This time is really hard and I expect I'll be received result within a month.
Hoping everything develop well