Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
We finally arrived in Morden last week. We have been put up by Morden Immigration in a nice transition house there was even a good selection of groceries provided.
Things are going well. Anyone arriving in Morden in future feel free to message me, it would be good to meet up.

@ye$hA

Aug 16, 2021
We finally arrived in Morden last week. We have been put up by Morden Immigration in a nice transition house there was even a good selection of groceries provided.
Things are going well. Anyone arriving in Morden in future feel free to message me, it would be good to meet up.

Hey wotsit..
Hope you are doing great..
i was filing Morden form.i have a doubt on a question :
Has an immigration application ever been submitted to fedral or any Canadian immigration program.
I have just submitted my express entry few months back .but i have never received an ITA.
so for the above mentioned message should I answer yes pr no?
thanks in advance

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hey wotsit..
Hope you are doing great..
i was filing Morden form.i have a doubt on a question :
Has an immigration application ever been submitted to fedral or any Canadian immigration program.
I have just submitted my express entry few months back .but i have never received an ITA.
so for the above mentioned message should I answer yes pr no?
thanks in advance
Doing good thanks.
You can answer no. Untill you receive an ITA it doesn't class as an application.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hey wotsit thanks for you help . Finally arrived in Morden last month.
Congratulations, I hope you are settling in well. If you need help or advice with anything feel free to message me.
Perhaps we will see each other around.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello respected member, I would immigrate to Canada soon and would like to know about Morden, I know its a small community in the south of Manitoba,

I would appreciate if you could share your insights on how the immigration team in Morden helped you and more if slightly more detailed way if you are Comfortable

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello respected member, I would immigrate to Canada soon and would like to know about Morden, I know its a small community in the south of Manitoba,

I would appreciate if you could share your insights on how the immigration team in Morden helped you and more if slightly more detailed way if you are Comfortable
Hi,
In my experience the Morden immigration team only offers a limited amount of help, you need to be prepared to do most of the work yourself.
I believe that Morden is a good place to live and we are loving living here so far. It is a safe place to live and there are loads of jobs, if it's a relaxed but quiet life you are seeking, this could be the place for you.

It all starts with visiting the website, www.mordenimmigration.com there you will find the requirements and the application form. The program is free to apply. Be aware that if you are not on the targeted occupations list you would need an express entry profile.

If you are successful in your initial application you will receive a Skype interview. If you pass that interview you are invited for an exploratory visit. During the visit you are shown around by the immigration service and visit possible future employers. At the end of the visit you get an interview with the MPNP.

If all stages are passed you will be nominated by the MPNP and given enough points that you will be drawn from the express entry pool and eventually after all federal checks be offered PR.

On final arrival in Morden the immigration service will arrange temporary accomodation and put you in touch with Regional Connections, they will help you get settled.

Sorry for the long explanation, but it is a fairly long process. Certainly was for us... The pandemic didn't help, hopefully now things will go much faster.

The Morden program is great for those looking for a rural location to live and for those who might struggle to qualify for PR on their own. If you choose to apply I wish you all the best :)

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hi,
In my experience the Morden immigration team only offers a limited amount of help, you need to be prepared to do most of the work yourself.
I believe that Morden is a good place to live and we are loving living here so far. It is a safe place to live and there are loads of jobs, if it's a relaxed but quiet life you are seeking, this could be the place for you.

It all starts with visiting the website, www.mordenimmigration.com there you will find the requirements and the application form. The program is free to apply. Be aware that if you are not on the targeted occupations list you would need an express entry profile.

If you are successful in your initial application you will receive a Skype interview. If you pass that interview you are invited for an exploratory visit. During the visit you are shown around by the immigration service and visit possible future employers. At the end of the visit you get an interview with the MPNP.

If all stages are passed you will be nominated by the MPNP and given enough points that you will be drawn from the express entry pool and eventually after all federal checks be offered PR.

On final arrival in Morden the immigration service will arrange temporary accomodation and put you in touch with Regional Connections, they will help you get settled.

Sorry for the long explanation, but it is a fairly long process. Certainly was for us... The pandemic didn't help, hopefully now things will go much faster.

The Morden program is great for those looking for a rural location to live and for those who might struggle to qualify for PR on their own. If you choose to apply I wish you all the best :)
Thanks respected member for your detailed explanation. I have already in process to get my PR through Express Entry and I am looking to immigrate to a place which has a rural touch with not much population and the sound of nature.

I would visit the website mentioned by you and ask doubts if I have. May I request you to share some details about your profession if you are Comfortable as Morden as you said have limited in demand occupations.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Thanks respected member for your detailed explanation. I have already in process to get my PR through Express Entry and I am looking to immigrate to a place which has a rural touch with not much population and the sound of nature.

I would visit the website mentioned by you and ask doubts if I have. May I request you to share some details about your profession if you are Comfortable as Morden as you said have limited in demand occupations.
When I originally applied my occupation 'carpenter' was on the in-demand list. This occupation is no longer on the list.
I know of others who have applied who's occupations were never on the list. There is such a shortage of workers here that the list seems to just be a preference and it changes fairly often.

I know the refusal rate is high, 95% I think, but there are many success stories.
If you feel that a Morden is a good fit for you then there is really no harm in applying.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
When I originally applied my occupation 'carpenter' was on the in-demand list. This occupation is no longer on the list.
I know of others who have applied who's occupations were never on the list. There is such a shortage of workers here that the list seems to just be a preference and it changes fairly often.

I know the refusal rate is high, 95% I think, but there are many success stories.
If you feel that a Morden is a good fit for you then there is really no harm in applying.
Thanks respected member.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Is any hope of positive outcome? if occupation not in demand list but apply with the help of express entry?
Sure, many people who aren't on the in demand list have been selected.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
1311? what about 1311? and wat r the main things to focus while submitting form?
I would think there is reasonable demand for those with accounts and payroll experience. I have seen a number of jobs advertised for this.
I think theres a section on how you think Morden meets your needs. I believe this is quite important, they want to know that the area is what you are looking for and that you would be able to settle.
There's no correct answer, it really depends on your circumstances and what you are looking for. It's just worth giving that section some extra thought.
Other than that I seem to remember the rest of the form was fairly straightforward. It's been a few years since I filled it in, my memory is a bit vague...