+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYONE READ THIS ASAP IT MAY HELP YOU ALOT

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IF YOU FORGOT SOMETHING IN YOUR APPLICATION LIKE A LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU LOST YOUR PASSPORT OR THE DOCUMENTS YOUR SUMMITED WITH YOUR APPLICATION YOU CAN SEE YOUR WHOLE FILE AND ALL THE INFO CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA HAS IN YOUR CITIZENSHIP FILE I GOT MINE TODAY AND I SAW SOME DOCUMENTS I FORGOT I SUMMITED WITH MY APPLICATION HERE IS WHAT I GOT

This is further to your request under the Privacy Act for the Sydney physical citizenship file concerning xx xxreceived by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on June 26, 2013.

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose all of the personal information to which you are entitled under section 12(1) of the Privacy Act, which only permits you access to information about yourself. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 22(1)(b) of the Privacy Act.

Please be advised that you are entitled to bring a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada. Notice of complaint should be addressed to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, Place de Ville, Tower B, 112 Kent Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1H3.

You also have the right to request the correction of any errors or omissions you believe to exist in any of the enclosed information which originated with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Should you wish to make such a request, please complete the enclosed Record Correction Request Form and return it to the office that processed your request, along with documentary evidence supporting the correction. If your request for correction is not accepted for any reason, a notation will be attached to your file regarding the error or omission you believe it contains.

For further information on the ATIP programs at CIC, visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca or contact our client service centre at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca.
They attached me all the info about me that they have and my application as i did filled out with all the supporting documents i summited i even saw the number of the citizenship file number that is different from the citizenship id any question feel free to ask