+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Everyone over 400 is getting PT notification from Ontario ?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Zoide said:
Glad to hear people are still getting invited to apply :)

How are you guys dealing with the employment reference letters? In my case HR requires my manager to confirm my job duties and weekly hours, so I'd inevitably have to tell her I'm thinking of leaving... I'm turn about whether or not to resubmit my EE profile to trigger the OINP invitation.
If you have not got Letter of Interest from Ontario then try recreating your express entry profile. In most of the companies HR asks Manager to provide Job Reference Letter. Dont worry just talk to her. Getting letter does not mean you are leaving. Just say you are trying, chances are not that bright ;)

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
If you have not got Letter of Interest from Ontario then try recreating your express entry profile. In most of the companies HR asks Manager to provide Job Reference Letter. Dont worry just talk to her. Getting letter does not mean you are leaving. Just say you are trying, chances are not that bright ;)
That's true, but all the more reason to be cautious! ;)
I probably wouldn't get as many opportunities at work if I say I'm thinking about leaving, and yet the actual chances of leaving are low...

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Then plain paper will also work, make sure you attach your manager's visiting card with it. then write a LOE explaining the situation. plus give all your job related docs like appointment letter, increment letters, promotion letters and pay stubs