+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Everyone over 400 is getting PT notification from Ontario ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cjs said:
I think it is NOC specific. Whichever NOC is in demand in Ontario, they will consider that profile only.
Please do not misinform people. It is NOT NOC specific. If they had a demand list, you will find it on their website.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shipper said:
Created my EE profile on Dec 25. Haven't received PT notification yet. Is it NOC specific?
No it is not. People are misinforming you. Everyone over 400 is entitled to a PT.

Please check out the link - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html (November 24 update).

As I have already mentioned, you have not got a PT because of a S/W glitch. Try re-creating your profile (as advised by the officials) and you might get PT.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shipper said:
I have zero possibility of getting it then. Can't assume skill level B NOC 1215 would be in demand anywhere.
EE is NOC agnostic and so is Ontario - Human Capital Priorities Stream. Your NOC does not matter. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria, you are good to go.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not everyone who has submitted an application will be approved. Applications can be returned if they are incomplete. Some people might not pursue it after that. Some people might receive a direct ITA before they get the nomination so they might decline that.

Still, your application will be considered and processed nonetheless, if your application is complete. If you have a score less than 450, (IMO), I think it is way, way better to try and secure a provincial nomination instead of sitting idle and praying for the score to go down.

Ontario has a relatively less rejection rate compared to NSNP and SINP. The aforementioned 2 PNPs take around 8 - 9 months to issue the nomination whereas you receive a nomination within 3 - 4 months from Ontario.

The choice, of course, is yours. Good luck!
Not all will accept nomination. I am worried if quota for 2016 gets filled before I get Nomination,I am fed up writing Ielts.
But 1500 CAD is bothering me. I really don't know what to do.

For CLB 9 my score will be 472+.

My Previous scores: LRWS(8.5 9 6.5 7 and 9 8 6.5 7).

I am done with documents. Planning to send application this week.
I hope It works out soon.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
BreakingBad said:
Not all will accept nomination. I am worried if quota for 2016 gets filled before I get Nomination,I am fed up writing Ielts.
But 1500 CAD is bothering me. I really don't know what to do.

For CLB 9 my score will be 472+.

My Previous scores: LRWS(8.5 9 6.5 7 and 9 8 6.5 7).

I am done with documents. Planning to send application this week.
I hope It works out soon.
I think you are one of the many victims of the vicious people conducting the language tests. IMO, it is statistically improbable that so many people are getting outstanding scores in all other sections (LRS) and get 0.5 short in writing (and consequently lose the points for CLB-9) just by chance. I speculate this is being deliberately done to scrape out more $$$ from the applicants. So many people have the same problem. I am very sorry for this.

In this case, you can either choose to try and write the test one more time or you can go for Ontario PNP. Well, they claim they serve on a FCFS basis but apparently, that is not the case but still, it is possible to get nomination within 4 months (which is relatively very quick compared to a few other provinces).

Good luck with your application.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@cjs : Thank you for the encouragement. We all need this boost time to time, don't we? :)

@rajkamalmohanram: Thank you for the detailed info. Looks promising now :D

@BreakingBad: I believe you should go for IELTS again. It would ensure a direct ITA for you. That would surely cut a lot of processing time for your application!

PNP Application+Processing Time+Nomination+ITA+Processing Time-->PR would be much higher than IELTS Prep+ITA+Processing Time-->PR.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not everyone who has submitted an application will be approved. Applications can be returned if they are incomplete. Some people might not pursue it after that. Some people might receive a direct ITA before they get the nomination so they might decline that.

Still, your application will be considered and processed nonetheless, if your application is complete. If you have a score less than 450, (IMO), I think it is way, way better to try and secure a provincial nomination instead of sitting idle and praying for the score to go down.

Ontario has a relatively less rejection rate compared to NSNP and SINP. The aforementioned 2 PNPs take around 8 - 9 months to issue the nomination whereas you receive a nomination within 3 - 4 months from Ontario.

The choice, of course, is yours. Good luck!
The information you gave is not comprehensive and partially correct. While I don't know much about NSNP, I know many people that got nominated by SINP ( SINP EE) under 3 months, in fact some got their nominations in about 20 days, and that is a fact.

It is a personal decision to pursue a PNP of choice, the ultimate aim is to get a PR and the job of your dream. Personally I think OINP will be very competitive and slots limited because of everyones dream of working in the 'Big City' .

In terms of rejection, I think it purely scientific; be in the right NOC, get all your docs and history right and submit in time. If you get these things correct, your nomination is likely certain.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jideomoba said:
The information you gave is not comprehensive and partially correct. While I don't know much about NSNP, I know many people that got nominated by SINP ( SINP EE) under 3 months, in fact some got their nominations in about 20 days, and that is a fact.

It is a personal decision to pursue a PNP of choice, the ultimate aim is to get a PR and the job of your dream. Personally I think OINP will be very competitive and slots limited because of everyones dream of working in the 'Big City' .

In terms of rejection, I think it purely scientific; be in the right NOC, get all your docs and history right and submit in time. If you get these things correct, your nomination is likely certain.
By "right NOC" do you mean the NOC that matches the best with one's work? Or.. NOC right for market? :(

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shipper said:
By "right NOC" do you mean the NOC that matches the best with one's work? Or.. NOC right for market? :(
By right NOC , I mean the NOC that best matches ( in termS of job duties) your current occupation and which is also on the list of in-demand NOC in the PNP that you are applying to.

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Wrong. Anyone above 400 is entitled to get a PT from Ontario. If you have checked their update site, the reason why some people have to re-create their profiles is because of the glitch in the software. Look at the November 24 update on their update page -

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

But remember, you need at least a Bachelor's degree to apply to Ontario (a post secondary diploma will not suffice, for instance).
Well, that confuses me then.

I have "two or more certificates, diplomas or degree", CLB 9+ and CRS 441. My profile was created on november 26th and I still haven't received PT.

If it is not NOC specific, I have absolutely no clue why I wasn't called yet...

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Shipper said:
"My NOC" and "NOC in demand" are the legs of a blonde girl. As the wise people say, they never meet each other :(
And then immigrants complaint about racism, judgment, bigotry, etc....

Very rude comment my friend.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThiagoSCF said:
Well, that confuses me then.

I have "two or more certificates, diplomas or degree", CLB 9+ and CRS 441. My profile was created on november 26th and I still haven't received PT.

If it is not NOC specific, I have absolutely no clue why I wasn't called yet...
Think you should recreate your profile. OINP website also advises that. If you don't get PT in a month, recreate EE profile.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lpera said:
And then immigrants complaint about racism, judgment, bigotry, etc....

Very rude comment my friend.
Meant as a joke. Sincere apology if that offended anyone. Taking it back!

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shipper said:
Think you should recreate your profile. OINP website also advises that. If you don't get PT in a month, recreate EE profile.
My first profile was created on June. Then I read about this glitch and re-created it on November hoping for PT.

I will give it a shot, again...

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Please do not misinform people. It is NOT NOC specific. If they had a demand list, you will find it on their website.
I am not misleading people. I started this topic to get insight that if everyone above 400 is getting Ontario nomination. then in my comment too I used "I believe it is noc specific".

but let us consider everyone is getting Ontario EOI letter, that means going by CIC mid year report there should be approximate 18000 candidates between 400 and 450 CRS.
This means they have sent EOI letter to all these profiles whereas requirement is only 2500 for 2015.
now thinking that other applications they ll process for 2016 but why will they choose that many candidates in one go only.
this is the reason behind logic that instead of sending letter to all people above 400 they check out the profiles and according to eligibility they send EOI.
This eligibility criteria can be education, NOC, IELTS score. it can be anything.
otherwise there are people who are still waiting for EOI even after re-creating EE profile. there might be some reason that those people are not able to get EOI.