+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Everyone over 400 is getting PT notification from Ontario ?

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
cjs said:
I am not misleading people. I started this topic to get insight that if everyone above 400 is getting Ontario nomination. then in my comment too I used "I believe it is noc specific".

but let us consider everyone is getting Ontario EOI letter, that means going by CIC mid year report there should be approximate 18000 candidates between 400 and 450 CRS.
This means they have sent EOI letter to all these profiles whereas requirement is only 2500 for 2015.
now thinking that other applications they ll process for 2016 but why will they choose that many candidates in one go only.
this is the reason behind logic that instead of sending letter to all people above 400 they check out the profiles and according to eligibility they send EOI.
This eligibility criteria can be education, NOC, IELTS score. it can be anything.
otherwise there are people who are still waiting for EOI even after re-creating EE profile. there might be some reason that those people are not able to get EOI.
To me what you have just said makes a lot of sense.

I do not see OINP sending PTs to everyone with 400 or higher. It would be insane. My guess is that it has to do with NOC and Language skills.

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Does recreating the EE profile includes recreating a job bank accout too? What do you think guys?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
LanaS said:
Does recreating the EE profile includes recreating a job bank accout too? What do you think guys?
That was the earlier case.
Recently they have made some changes in the system. Now you only need to recreate your EE profile.
No need to deactivate your job bank account. Once you recreate your new EE profile, then simply log into your job bank account and update your new EE profile number and job seeker validation code in your existing job bank account. Then wait for 24 hours, and your new EE profile will be active.

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
sushsmart15 said:
That was the earlier case.
Recently they have made some changes in the system. Now you only need to recreate your EE profile.
No need to deactivate your job bank account. Once you recreate your new EE profile, then simply log into your job bank account and update your new EE profile number and job seeker validation code in your existing job bank account. Then wait for 24 hours, and your new EE profile will be active.
Thanks buddy!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cjs said:
I am not misleading people. I started this topic to get insight that if everyone above 400 is getting Ontario nomination. then in my comment too I used "I believe it is noc specific".

but let us consider everyone is getting Ontario EOI letter, that means going by CIC mid year report there should be approximate 18000 candidates between 400 and 450 CRS.
This means they have sent EOI letter to all these profiles whereas requirement is only 2500 for 2015.
now thinking that other applications they ll process for 2016 but why will they choose that many candidates in one go only.
this is the reason behind logic that instead of sending letter to all people above 400 they check out the profiles and according to eligibility they send EOI.
This eligibility criteria can be education, NOC, IELTS score. it can be anything.
otherwise there are people who are still waiting for EOI even after re-creating EE profile. there might be some reason that those people are not able to get EOI.
Sorry I did not mean to offend you.

If there is a NOC specific filter, you will find it on their website.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lpera said:
To me what you have just said makes a lot of sense.

I do not see OINP sending PTs to everyone with 400 or higher. It would be insane. My guess is that it has to do with NOC and Language skills.
Yes you can guess but unless there is some information on the Ontario website to support your claim, I am not sure if is true. When they have clearly mentioned the following on their website, the only logical inference is they have a technical glitch in the software and that is why sometimes re-creating works.

"
xpress Entry is an Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) application management system to manage permanent resident applications for skilled migration to Canada.

Ontario uses Express Entry (EE) to select potential nominees for permanent residence under two Ontario Express Entry Streams.

It has come to our attention that technical issues may have resulted in candidates not receiving Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you believe you fall into this category and have not received an NOI within one month of submitting your EE profile, we encourage you to create a new profile in the EE system. If you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

If you have any questions about your EE profile please contact Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada.
"
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes you can guess but unless there is some information on the Ontario website to support your claim, I am not sure if is true. When they have clearly mentioned the following on their website, the only logical inference is they have a technical glitch in the software and that is why sometimes re-creating works.

"
xpress Entry is an Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) application management system to manage permanent resident applications for skilled migration to Canada.

Ontario uses Express Entry (EE) to select potential nominees for permanent residence under two Ontario Express Entry Streams.

It has come to our attention that technical issues may have resulted in candidates not receiving Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you believe you fall into this category and have not received an NOI within one month of submitting your EE profile, we encourage you to create a new profile in the EE system. If you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

If you have any questions about your EE profile please contact Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada.
"
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
May be you are right, but there are people who have not got EOI even after re-creating profile though the technical issue should have been resolved. I believe there is some filtering for sure otherwise what will they do with so many applications. They have already stopped accepting OINP applications for their base stream. Similarly there should be some cap on applications from EE Human Capitals stream also.

NitinGupta

Dec 20, 2015
NitinGupta said:
can one apply for OINP without having a job offer???
Got the details on:eek:ntarioimmigration

"No. Individuals cannot apply directly to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Ontario employers must have position(s) approved before candidates will be considered for the position(s)."

another question i do have, where and how can i get a job offer (is there any job portal where i can search the jobs). I have 10 yrs of exp in software development and currently working as Software Manager.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
NitinGupta said:
Got the details on:eek:ntarioimmigration

"No. Individuals cannot apply directly to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Ontario employers must have position(s) approved before candidates will be considered for the position(s)."

another question i do have, where and how can i get a job offer (is there any job portal where i can search the jobs). I have 10 yrs of exp in software development and currently working as Software Manager.
try searching for job on jobbabk site.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
Anyone got OINP letter of interest recently ?
I have received mine just now! :D
Created my EE profile on Dec 25. My CRS is 457. I guess I have 45 days to send my application? So I will be preparing to send my application by February 1st week and till then would watch the EE Draws. Any advice on if it would be the best way to proceed? Thanks!

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glad to hear people are still getting invited to apply :)

How are you guys dealing with the employment reference letters? In my case HR requires my manager to confirm my job duties and weekly hours, so I'd inevitably have to tell her I'm thinking of leaving... I'm turn about whether or not to resubmit my EE profile to trigger the OINP invitation.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
I think people over 450 have all the chances to get ITA directly in next 3-4 draws. So you will not require to go OINP way. wait for 2-3 draws and then decide.