+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi Guys, I received the email confirming I am a permanent resident. Feels surreal!!
To all of you waiting, all the best, you will reach the finish line soon
I will appreciate answers about some questions I have from fellow members in similar situation.
As I mentioned I do not have a COPR and have been asked to send the PR confirmation letter along with photo.
1) I do not see any changes in the application, it shows still in progress.When will it change ?
2) And if i send the letter and photo, how do I know the status of PR card.
Hello I did get a message in my cic account that shows my COPR document numberbut no file to download. Did you et same message first and then a follow up email of just th email
thanks

JayTriVedi

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-09-2019
Doc's Request.
Attchd with application
Passport Req..
14-03-2020
LANDED..........
02-06-2020
Hello I did get a message in my cic account that shows my COPR document numberbut no file to download. Did you et same message first and then a follow up email of just th email
thanks
That means your COPR is generated. You will receive hardcopy with your passport in mail.

Priyank09

Jan 28, 2018
So after sending all the documents can we check the status for how many days are left in getting the PR card? Or is there any way to check that ?

Canadagoose358

Jul 5, 2019
Hi Guys, I received the email confirming I am a permanent resident. Feels surreal!!
To all of you waiting, all the best, you will reach the finish line soon
I will appreciate answers about some questions I have from fellow members in similar situation.
As I mentioned I do not have a COPR and have been asked to send the PR confirmation letter along with photo.
1) I do not see any changes in the application, it shows still in progress.When will it change ?
2) And if i send the letter and photo, how do I know the status of PR card.
1) I am in the same boat as you. My CIC isn't updated even after 10 days that I got my CoPR
2) I sent my photos via canada post which was delivered. I have found this link (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html) where you can check your PR card status but mine doesn't show as of yet

Reactions: gk_phoenix

gk_phoenix

Aug 25, 2019
1) I am in the same boat as you. My CIC isn't updated even after 10 days that I got my CoPR
2) I sent my photos via canada post which was delivered. I have found this link (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html) where you can check your PR card status but mine doesn't show as of yet
Thanks @Canadagoose358 .
1) My application was updated yesterday with the letters, but application is still in progress.
2) I have sent the photos for PR Card yesterday. Will post here if I see any update.About that - I have a question - The letter says - Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. But the photo specs in the last page of the letter says to write name and date of birth on the back. I followed the photo specs, but later realized the actual letter is contradicting!

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
You can send the IRCC copy of the CoPR along with the photo that is already affixed to the document. You do not need to sign or date the document.

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019
hi everyone i got my copr 3rd june 2020 and today i sent my photos for pr card. I want to know how can we get back our old passports that were taken when we made refugee claim? has anyone requested that?

Let me know please.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
dear all,

I got my pr application approved on 22nd September. I can see in my account that my case has been approved with document number (T********). However, I haven't yet received my coPR email with the PDF yet.

Can anyone let me know how long it took you guys to get the soft copy of copr after your applications got approved?

Thank you!

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
dear all,

I got my pr application approved on 22nd September. I can see in my account that my case has been approved with document number (T********). However, I haven't yet received my coPR email with the PDF yet.

Can anyone let me know how long it took you guys to get the soft copy of copr after your applications got approved?

Thank you!
It took me 14 days calender after account update.

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Hello,

I am in the same boat. My application got approved on 21st September (one day before yours) and haven't received my COPR email with PDF attached yet.

dear all,

Thank you!