+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Has anyone received COPR with 7 days expiry date after their in-person interview got cancelled ? I have received one today but their is no document to download COPR and not received any email communication on next step either.

APD

Jun 28, 2017
Torontro
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Has anyone received COPR with 7 days expiry date after their in-person interview got cancelled ? I have received one today but their is no document to download COPR and not received any email communication on next step either.
Same here. Dont know what to do, will call IRCC this morning.

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Same here. Dont know what to do, will call IRCC this morning.
Please let mek now what they say... I called them too and agent had no idea on further direction. He said wait for a week but within in a week our COPR is going to expired.

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
sharing update:

Yesterday, May 5, 2020. I received email from CIC saying:

"Good day, we are pleased to inform you that you are now permanent resident(s) of Canada. Attached, you will find a letter/letters confirming permanent residence status for you /and your family. We kindly ask that you read the letter carefully and follow the instructions concerning obtaining your permanent residence card(s) as well as applying for other government services. Congratulations and we wish you every success in your future in Canada! Please note that if you have a MY-CIC online account you may receive this letter twice. *** IRCC-Etobicoke – Landings Unit*** "

in the attached document I received, it's just congratulating us for officially becoming a Permanent Resident, and they're just asking to submit the COPR that I have received together with a photo.

That's it. FINALLY! to you guys who's waiting.. good luck and god bless. KEEP safe!

As for my timeline, just back read on this thread ans you'll see it.

Thanks everyone!

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
sharing update:

"Good day, we are pleased to inform you that you are now permanent resident(s) of Canada. Attached, you will find a letter/letters confirming permanent residence status for you /and your family. We kindly ask that you read the letter carefully and follow the instructions concerning obtaining your permanent residence card(s) as well as applying for other government services. Congratulations and we wish you every success in your future in Canada! Please note that if you have a MY-CIC online account you may receive this letter twice. *** IRCC-Etobicoke – Landings Unit*** "

in the attached document I received, it's just congratulating us for officially becoming a Permanent Resident, and they're just asking to submit the COPR that I have received together with a photo.

That's it. FINALLY! to you guys who's waiting.. good luck and god bless. KEEP safe!

Thanks everyone!
Hi, may I know if you noticed any new COPR entries added to ur online account recently? If so, when was it added ?

Canadagoose358

Jul 5, 2019
sharing update:

Thanks everyone!
Congrats! Did you have a copr before your interview was cancelled?

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Please let mek now what they say... I called them too and agent had no idea on further direction. He said wait for a week but within in a week our COPR is going to expired.
Received a golden PR letter !!!! not received any COPR letter but CoPR document reference in the letter

Reactions: senhari2005

Canadagoose358

Jul 5, 2019
Got my CoPR email today!!

My timeline:
AoR - 28th Dec 2019
Med passed - 21st Jan 2020
Bio-metrics done - 18th Feb 2020
Email for landing interview - 5th Mar 2020
Landing interview (cancelled) - 21st Mar 2020
CoPR email - 13th May 2020

Thanks for the help everyone provided in this forum!

Priyank09

Jan 28, 2018
sharing update:

Thanks everyone!

So i also received a similar letter from CIC but i had few questions:

1. There is a request for the COPR document from IRCC, do I need to provide both Client copy and the IRCC copy for stamping purpose? If yes then will I get back the stamped client copy from IRCC with the PR card?

2. Do I need to send my passport as well for stamping? because I have also received a Visa stamp while getting the COPR document?

3. Do I also need Permanent resident travel document if i am planning to travel right away after sending the documents for PR card?

Priyank09

Jan 28, 2018
I had booked a inland landing appointment with CIC-Etobicoke-Landings my interview date was MAR,16, 2020 but it didn't haapen due to COVID19 situation. So after that received the below letter from CIC on MAY 5, 2020 but i had few questions:

"Good day, we are pleased to inform you that you are now permanent resident(s) of Canada. Attached, you will find a letter/letters confirming permanent residence status for you /and your family. We kindly ask that you read the letter carefully and follow the instructions concerning obtaining your permanent residence card(s) as well as applying for other government services. Congratulations and we wish you every success in your future in Canada! Please note that if you have a MY-CIC online account you may receive this letter twice. *** IRCC-Etobicoke – Landings Unit***"

1. There is a request for the COPR document from IRCC, do I need to provide both Client copy and the IRCC copy for stamping purpose? If yes then will I get back the stamped client copy from IRCC with the PR card?

2. Do I need to send my passport as well for stamping? because I have also received a Visa stamp while getting the COPR document?

3. Do I also need Permanent resident travel document if i am planning to travel right away after sending the documents for PR card?

Any help will be much aprreciated Thanks in advance

gk_phoenix

Aug 25, 2019
Anyone here who got the interview scheduled email(later cancelled) with no copr? Based on current threads in CanadaVisa only folks with COPR are getting these PR confirmation emails. Is it true ?
Hi Guys, I received the email confirming I am a permanent resident. Feels surreal!!
To all of you waiting, all the best, you will reach the finish line soon
I will appreciate answers about some questions I have from fellow members in similar situation.
As I mentioned I do not have a COPR and have been asked to send the PR confirmation letter along with photo.
1) I do not see any changes in the application, it shows still in progress.When will it change ?
2) And if i send the letter and photo, how do I know the status of PR card.

Reactions: jsidhu1