+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone whose application is approved recently (by late March / April) and is waiting for the landing interview to be scheduled by local IRCC office?

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

just sharing

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 10, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 10, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on April 28, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

I have a landing interview date that supposed to be last March 26, 2020. It was cancelled due to covid.

few days ago, I've checked my ECAS account and it shows this update. I have called yesterday IRCC and was told by the agent congratulations on becoming a permanent resident. He told me, they will send email on which documents I need to submit to them. Was also told, I just have to wait for 4-6 weeks for PR card. That's it!

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

just sharing

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 10, 2019.
  5. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on April 28, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

I have a landing interview date that supposed to be last March 26, 2020. It was cancelled due to covid.

few days ago, I've checked my ECAS account and it shows this update. I have called yesterday IRCC and was told by the agent congratulations on becoming a permanent resident. He told me, they will send email on which documents I need to submit to them. Was also told, I just have to wait for 4-6 weeks for PR card. That's it!
Congratulations!!

Did you also receive CoPR before your appointment was scheduled ?

gk_phoenix

Aug 25, 2019
Yes, I received it 3 weeks before my supposedly march 26 landing interview .
Anyone here who got the interview scheduled email(later cancelled) with no copr? Based on current threads in CanadaVisa only folks with COPR are getting these PR confirmation emails. Is it true ?

Canadagoose358

Jul 5, 2019
Anyone here who got the interview scheduled email(later cancelled) with no copr? Based on current threads in CanadaVisa only folks with COPR are getting these PR confirmation emails. Is it true ?
Looks like it. I have no CoPR and my interview was cancelled but no calls/emails yet.

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

just sharing

Permanent Residence

May I know what is ECAS account ?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
They said the case is with local office and we to wait for further direction from them. Same thing with local office respond as well. They are keep saying they are waiting for further direction on contactless interview.
May I know how did you contact local office?

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Anyone whose application is approved recently (by late March / April) and is waiting for the landing interview to be scheduled by local IRCC office?
My parents application was approved on 28th Feb and we had inland interview booked on 17th March but was cancelled. Should i contact them again?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
My parents application was approved on 28th Feb and we had inland interview booked on 17th March but was cancelled. Should i contact them again?
Apparently they are contacting applicants whose interview was scheduled and later got cancelled. Keep watch on your email, your parents should get your PR confirmation soon