+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

trihuynh

Jan 7, 2017
I called IRCC today and told them that my temporary status will expire at the end of this month. He said there is nothing that he could do to get me an appointment quickly at IRCC Etobicoke. I honestly do not understand why it would take them 6 weeks to get back to us.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
I called IRCC today and told them that my temporary status will expire at the end of this month. He said there is nothing that he could do to get me an appointment quickly at IRCC Etobicoke. I honestly do not understand why it would take them 6 weeks to get back to us.
Because if you call cic and the automated message itself tells you drop an email stating that your visa expires soon. Meanwhile I requested by 27th July and got appointment for 19th August

dusanvf

Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
For me it's been two months and NOTHING, no contact, no mail, nothing. Just appalling.