+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019
Have you received your appointment from cic??
Hi... Have you received the confirmation for appointment? Did you send the information via email? I heard that some people booked via agent got the confirmation on phone immediately, but I couldn't get the line.. it always takes me to the recording that gives details for booking via email.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Hi... Have you received the confirmation for appointment? Did you send the information via email? I heard that some people booked via agent got the confirmation on phone immediately, but I couldn't get the line.. it always takes me to the recording that gives details for booking via email.
Hey, I requested through email and got confirmation mail around 2-3weeks

adesai21

Oct 16, 2018
Canada
I REQUESTED FOR APPOINT ON 7TH JUNE AND NO RESPONSE UNTIL TODAY. CALLED CIC SEVERAL TIMES NO RESULT OR OUTCOME.
WENT TO NIAGRA TWICE FOR FLAG POLLING BUT THE CLOSE AFTER TAKING LIKE 10 CANDIDATES AND ASKS TO COMEBACK NEXT AVAILABLE DAY.
(IT'S ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY)

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
I REQUESTED FOR APPOINT ON 7TH JUNE AND NO RESPONSE UNTIL TODAY. CALLED CIC SEVERAL TIMES NO RESULT OR OUTCOME.
WENT TO NIAGRA TWICE FOR FLAG POLLING BUT THE CLOSE AFTER TAKING LIKE 10 CANDIDATES AND ASKS TO COMEBACK NEXT AVAILABLE DAY.
I don’t know where you tried your flag polling but try at Lewiston bridge and your chances of getting through is more as couple of. U friends have done in the recent times. Also you can call cic and ask the reason why it is delayed as the maximum processing time is only 6 weeks and I believe you have crossed beyond that.

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019
Did you get the automated reply? I am confused now, should I wait for their response or try other ways.... :(

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019
I don’t know where you tried your flag polling but try at Lewiston bridge and your chances of getting through is more as couple of. U friends have done in the recent times. Also you can call cic and ask the reason why it is delayed as the maximum processing time is only 6 weeks and I believe you have crossed beyond that.
I never get their line for some reason, I have seen mixed responses on the forum with some people getting appointment via mail or phone and some still waiting.

Vorticity

Jan 18, 2015
Has anyone tried flagpoling at Prescott bridge? Still waiting to hear back from CIC on an appointment time. I was out of the country for a few nights recently and returned via Queenston bridge. It was Sunday so they weren't interested in landing me that day (Even though I wasn't a traditional flagpoler)

wondergirl1989

Jul 26, 2019
I sent an email today for the an appointment ,I hope I get a response soon.My CoPR expiring in October and I'm already in implied status

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
I have sent another email yesterday, my first email was on 18th july, will try calling if i will not hear anything this week,

AshlynJ

Mar 11, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-04-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2019
LANDED..........
12-10-2019
I have sent another email yesterday, my first email was on 18th july, will try calling if i will not hear anything this week,
It might work! My friend told me that I should send another same email when I reached 30 days after the initial request if I haven't heard anything. That's happening to me and I will send an email by next week. Good luck. And please keep us posted

Jerrysk3

Aug 13, 2019
Is your current temporary status expiring few months later?
I was wondering if they take more time to respond to the one's who have longer times left for their visa expiry and it wouldn't hurt to delay their appointment.
Because, my temporary status is expiring in November end and still waiting to hear from them.

wondergirl1989

Jul 26, 2019
I was wondering if they take more time to respond to the one's who have longer times left for their visa expiry and it wouldn't hurt to delay their appointment.
Because, my temporary status is expiring in November end and still waiting to hear from them.
My temporary status expired already ,still hvnt heard from them :(

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
yes it will be expiring in august next year