+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing Experience March 2019

yl2018aug

Feb 15, 2019
Hey when did you sent the mail and when you got the response and when is your appointment date ? Just want to know how long it takes as I too have sent email and waiting for the reply.
I did not send any email. I just received an email and the appointment is August 10,

priya_98

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I recommend going at thousand island for landing. instead going to book for an appointment. It takes less time there n process is smooth. I did mine last week.

Reactions: Vijayw

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Someone who were waiting for appointment at Etobicoke has received anything in recent times?? I saw someone posting request sent in July

mathew.robn

Feb 22, 2016
Hi guys, Have a bit of a situation here. We got my sons COPR on 15th May 2019. And had requested for a landing appointment right away. However only got the landing appointment confirmation on 15th July for 25th July at Etobicoke. Now we are travelling back to India on September 5th and coming back on the 27th. Here are my concerns:

1. If we go for the interview on the 25th, there is no guarantee that the PR card will come before we leave
2.I can apply for PRTD from India but given that we are only there for 2.5 weeks his passport may not come back in time.
3. I have written to Etobicoke to ask them if we can the appointment moved since we can land directly at Pearson itself.
4. How many times can i reschedule the appointment since the email says that a reschedule request will move the interview by 6 weeks which again does not work for us.

Has anyone been in this situation or has some advice on how we should proceed? Thanks to @Tommy2581 who has already provided some guidance.
Thanks to this forum we completed our landing on 25th July and got his PR card on 6th Aug.

mathew.robn

Feb 22, 2016
would you please share what questions they asked in the landing interview?
Actually they asked us no questions. They confirmed our status and asked for our PR cards and passport. and confirmed the address for the card to be mailed through. they also replaced the photographs on the CoPR which the new ones that we took after validating the personal information on the CoPR document. It was less than 3 mins at the counter.

yl2018aug

Feb 15, 2019
Actually they asked us no questions. They confirmed our status and asked for our PR cards and passport. and confirmed the address for the card to be mailed through. they also replaced the photographs on the CoPR which the new ones that we took after validating the personal information on the CoPR document. It was less than 3 mins at the counter.
thank you a lot for sharing your experience!