+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOI rule for PNP

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Hi folks,

I am a bit confused on how EOI works, as far as I understood candidates cannot apply directly for any of the province and have to be selected by the province to apply if they have showed interest by selecting the province in EE profile. Is that correct? Is there any province which candidates can directly apply or all have the same process of selecting candidates based on occupation and...?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi folks,

I am a bit confused on how EOI works, as far as I understood candidates cannot apply directly for any of the province and have to be selected by the province to apply if they have showed interest by selecting the province in EE profile. Is that correct? Is there any province which candidates can directly apply or all have the same process of selecting candidates based on occupation and...?

Thanks
Some PNP streams can be applied to directly and not through Express Entry if you meet conditions- job offer, studied in province etc. Most are through Express Entry. You can apply directly to Saskatchewan, if eligible. Research each PNP program to find out which one you are eligible for.

Last edited: