+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Reference letter - no letterhead

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys need some help here...
Does visa officer check with the company about reference letter? If yes, through contact details mentioned on reference letter and id attached or directly through company's hr deptt. ?
Pls advise. Thanks.

ash17

May 30, 2016
Hi folks!

I just got reference letter from my current employer today on company letterhead. On letterhead the company address and phone number is mentioned but email address is not mentioned but under CIC reference letter guidelines I read that it should have phone number and email address.

So do you think it would cause any problem or would be okay to proceed with?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

akshayar640

Jan 16, 2018
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.
Thanks, can you please send the format to akshayar640@gmail.com?

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I have sent the template to everyone that requested it. I am sorry for the delay as I have been very busy with work.

If someone still needs it, kindly PM me.

Thanks.
Hello,

I am unable to get a letter from my company. Can you please send the template of the letter which I can get notarized? email id is sundar2098@gmail.com

I have received the ITA and have some questions around the experience letter that we need to submit post ITA. Can anyone please check and share thoughts/experiences on this one?

1) I am working on a contract position and currently working to get the experience letter. The only documentation I have from employer is the contract letter and the pay stubs. The employer does not give the letter in the required format. I don't know anyone else from whom I can get the letter. I wanted to know what could be my options in case I don't get any letter from employer/colleague. While submitting the profile, I did not include this experience. My earlier experience should be enough from points perspective. So is it ok if I don't include this contract experience? Or in case I don't get letter, should I include the contract letter, patsy's and may be share details in the LOE?

2) My spouse has a letter that she took from her colleague few years back. Is it ok if we include that letter which is dated around 2013?

3) For getting a letter from a friend working in the organization, is there a fixed format for that or any particular things which we need to keep in mind? Can we get a simple document which outlines the roles/responsibilities, have it signed by friend and get it notarized?

Thank you for your guidance on this one !

Regards,
Sachin.

Pakky111

Jul 1, 2018
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.

Can you email me the template? Pakka_2@hotmail.com

CalRod1989

Jul 29, 2018

Hi
Hasan i too need the template for thw affidavate
Cal_rodriques@hotmail.com

ntscanada

Sep 19, 2018
Hello,

I am unable to get a letter from my company. Can you please send the template of the letter which I can get notarized? email id is sundar2098@gmail.com

I have received the ITA and have some questions around the experience letter that we need to submit post ITA. Can anyone please check and share thoughts/experiences on this one?

1) I am working on a contract position and currently working to get the experience letter. The only documentation I have from employer is the contract letter and the pay stubs. The employer does not give the letter in the required format. I don't know anyone else from whom I can get the letter. I wanted to know what could be my options in case I don't get any letter from employer/colleague. While submitting the profile, I did not include this experience. My earlier experience should be enough from points perspective. So is it ok if I don't include this contract experience? Or in case I don't get letter, should I include the contract letter, patsy's and may be share details in the LOE?

2) My spouse has a letter that she took from her colleague few years back. Is it ok if we include that letter which is dated around 2013?

3) For getting a letter from a friend working in the organization, is there a fixed format for that or any particular things which we need to keep in mind? Can we get a simple document which outlines the roles/responsibilities, have it signed by friend and get it notarized?

Thank you for your guidance on this one !

Regards,
Sachin.
Hi Sachin,
How did you managed at the end as I'm in a similar situation. I don't know how to ask such a letter without being suspected from my manager... thank you for your reply.

Regards,

cbhar

Dec 10, 2017

Hi, Can you send me the format of this affidavit on my email.. er.chetanbhardwaj@gmail.com.. thanks

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hello guys need some help here...
Does visa officer check with the company about reference letter? If yes, through contact details mentioned on reference letter and id attached or directly through company's hr deptt. ?
Pls advise. Thanks.
Yes they do, they can check via any method