+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email to Confirm NOC Code

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys, I tried matching my duties to 1254 (statisticians), do you think it is close enough? My Title is scan based trading analyst.
Track and validate receipt of retailer scan data in ERP and CRM systems
Analyze information gathered and report period and quarterly KPIs.
Creation and preparation of period and quarter reporting and analysis of scan sales results for HQ management and Field Sales management
Identify and create report on price discrepancy issues.
Conduct research into systems and processes that support scan sales and related cashflow.
Use Margin miner and MicroStrategy to identify and resolve scan sales issues
Assist with other projects and duties as assigned

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi all,
I tried matching my duties to two NOCs 1311 and 1254, I want another opinion on which is better to go with, My educational background is IT, my Role title is : Scan based trading analyst, I have worked here for a year and I want to apply under CEC.
Ensure weekly balancing of accounts and reconcile accounts in AS400 for all retail clients.
Maintain backup of billing statements for retail clients and Independent business operators
Prepare and analyze period end reports
Assist settlement department by providing information to support internal and external audits.
Prepare quarterly shrinkage statements for payment resolution.
Review and analyze automated reports and report findings to management.
Provide assistance with other financial ad-hoc reports as required.
Perform other duties assigned.

Track and validate receipt of retailer scan data in ERP and CRM systems
Analyze information gathered and report period and quarterly KPIs.
Creation and preparation of period and quarter reporting and analysis of scan sales results for HQ management and Field Sales management
Identify and create report on price discrepancy issues.
Conduct research into systems and processes that support scan sales and related cashflow.
Use Margin miner and MicroStrategy to identify and resolve scan sales issues
Assist with other projects and duties as assigned

mimin3

May 20, 2019
Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Unfortunately, there is no email to confirm noc code. It’s usually paid service with immigration lawyer, I paid my fee and they determined the noc for me
Hello! May I ask what law firm did you went to? and how much did you pay for it? Thanks

Reactions: Sabay

Sabay

Feb 4, 2020
Unfortunately, there is no email to confirm noc code. It’s usually paid service with immigration lawyer, I paid my fee and they determined the noc for me
Can u please share the lawyers no. Or email so that I can contact him too... M having hard time finding my noc

Mar 25, 2020
Dear Team,

Please advise what will be my NOC Code for the below Roles and Responsibilities whether I am in skilled A & B

Job Experience 1

Total Experience 1 yr 2 months

Designation - Operations Executive

Duties and Responsibilities

Experience in travel field especially holiday operations, contracting, liaising with suppliers
Destination Product knowledge

Knowledge of online portal, Microsoft Office
Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services

Handle enquiries received from clients and providing them with the quote for the itinerary requested/suggested.

Confirming travel services with the suppliers.

Organize travel services from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing transportations and other ground services.

Supply clients with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (confirmation vouchers, guides, maps, event programs etc)

Handle unforeseen problems and complaints while clients are travelling.

Create and update electronic records of clients
Maintain relationships with key persons

Keep financial statements and documents

Reach the revenue and profit

Job Experience 2

Designation - Assistant Manager Hotel Reservation

Duties and Responsibilities

Helping customers with planning and booking reservations for a hotel.

Working with customers to plan out the duration of their stay and then send booking confirmation to guests after processing payments.

Assisting guest to sort out any issues with a reservation.

Providing customer service support if there is a problem with payment confirmation or issues navigating a hotel website to book a stay.

Answering any questions about parking, directions to the hotel, or restaurants and attractions in the surrounding area.

Keeping accurate records about customer bookings, payments, and any additional information that hotel staff might need when interacting with a guest.

Awaiting to hear from you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards