+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email to Confirm NOC Code

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
What’s your job designation ?
It is business analyst and the below is my job duty. I am not sure about 2171. I really appreciate any advice from you.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unfortunately, there is no email to confirm noc code. It’s usually paid service with immigration lawyer, I paid my fee and they determined the noc for me

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
Hi Senior,

Can you please share the email address to confirm NOC code?

Thanks,
Unfortunately, there is no email to confirm noc code. It’s usually paid service with immigration lawyer, I paid my fee and they determined the noc for me
It is business analyst and the below is my job duty. I am not sure about 2171. I really appreciate any advice from you.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
What’s your job designation ?

I worked as a Research Assistant in a hospital.
Following were my major duties and responsibilities:

– Review patient medical records; assists with patient identification, tracking, and enrollment. Obtain informed consent and provides education about the research study and procedures. – Interview patient regarding medical history and collect questionnaire data based on self-report and medical record review. – Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with a patient to resolve problems or clarify data collected. – Code and verify data; enter data into a computer database application; analyze and interpret results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports for subsequent analysis. – Compile and format summary figures/tables from SPSS, SAS or other statistical programs and crosswalks data from multiple sources with a high degree of accuracy. Create a summary report, generate a graphics/trend, and prepare presentations and reports. – Assist with preparation of deliverables and final reports including drafting, reviewing, editing and formatting to ensure high-quality products for public reporting and dissemination using a variety of software packages including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, etc. – Work collaboratively with a technical team and assist with conducting or coordinating meetings, prepare agendas, summarize highly technical meetings, and tracks action items. – Set up, calibrate and maintain laboratory and/or field research equipment, as specified by the requirements of the study.

Can anyone kindly help me to confirm whether these job duties matches NOC 1254 ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I worked as a Research Assistant in a hospital.
Following were my major duties and responsibilities:

– Review patient medical records; assists with patient identification, tracking, and enrollment. Obtain informed consent and provides education about the research study and procedures. – Interview patient regarding medical history and collect questionnaire data based on self-report and medical record review. – Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with a patient to resolve problems or clarify data collected. – Code and verify data; enter data into a computer database application; analyze and interpret results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports for subsequent analysis. – Compile and format summary figures/tables from SPSS, SAS or other statistical programs and crosswalks data from multiple sources with a high degree of accuracy. Create a summary report, generate a graphics/trend, and prepare presentations and reports. – Assist with preparation of deliverables and final reports including drafting, reviewing, editing and formatting to ensure high-quality products for public reporting and dissemination using a variety of software packages including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, etc. – Work collaboratively with a technical team and assist with conducting or coordinating meetings, prepare agendas, summarize highly technical meetings, and tracks action items. – Set up, calibrate and maintain laboratory and/or field research equipment, as specified by the requirements of the study.

Can anyone kindly help me to confirm whether these job duties matches NOC 1254 ?
1254 looks good to me...

did you check the 1252 as well? http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1252&ver=16&_ga=2.250952774.1596997480.1536552777-99877543.1514786191

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
  • Test electronic product to determine whether a unit is defective or operational
  • Physically and electronically disposition the unit to the next logical destination
  • Assist with other technical service duties as necessary
  • Take on material handling responsibilities and other accountabilities or projects as assigned or required

Please confirm which noc is this. I got job in Best Buy on contract basis but I am confuse in job noc please confirm for me

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi can anyone please help me with my NOC. I'm working as an automotive sales executive in Dubai for the last 10 years but I do supervisory roles as part of my job. Can you please check the below job responsibilities and let me know if I belong to NOC 6211 - Retail sales supervisor.
  • Achieve and exceed monthly and annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
  • Ensure that the customer's expectations are always met or exceed the standard set by Toyota showrooms.
  • Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the and continuously building rapport.
  • Attend daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products. Attend product launch trainings for new vehicles.
  • Assist the sales team for closing the deal by negotiating with the customer.
  • Creating the sales forecast by estimating total vehicle sales based on deal status and customer interests.
  • Maintain clear lines of communication with the Business Manager on sales, performance issues and customer service.
  • Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction.
  • Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
  • Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
  • Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity on Fast Track for future reference and for use by the Branch Managers.
  • Work closely with sales and business managers and perform timely followups to close the deal on the said timeline.
  • Manage customer issues and escalations. Meet the complaint customer and assist them to resolve their issues by discussing with the senior management
  • Participate in seasonal sales campaigns and promotions to maximize sales penetration.
  • Performing other duties as assigned by the management team.

Your reply will be very helpful

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi can anyone please help me with my NOC. I'm working as an automotive sales executive in Dubai for the last 10 years but I do supervisory roles as part of my job. Can you please check the below job responsibilities and let me know if I belong to NOC 6211 - Retail sales supervisor.
  • Achieve and exceed monthly and annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
  • Ensure that the customer's expectations are always met or exceed the standard set by Toyota showrooms.
  • Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the and continuously building rapport.
  • Attend daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products. Attend product launch trainings for new vehicles.
  • Assist the sales team for closing the deal by negotiating with the customer.
  • Creating the sales forecast by estimating total vehicle sales based on deal status and customer interests.
  • Maintain clear lines of communication with the Business Manager on sales, performance issues and customer service.
  • Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction.
  • Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
  • Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
  • Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity on Fast Track for future reference and for use by the Branch Managers.
  • Work closely with sales and business managers and perform timely followups to close the deal on the said timeline.
  • Manage customer issues and escalations. Meet the complaint customer and assist them to resolve their issues by discussing with the senior management
  • Participate in seasonal sales campaigns and promotions to maximize sales penetration.
  • Performing other duties as assigned by the management team.
If you read the NOC 6211, you will see that nearly all of the duties are missing from your list. If you want to be considered under NOC 6211, you will have to address that.
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=6211

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hello
Can anyone tell what will be noc code for below mentioned duties:
1) govt bank officer for 4 years performed duties- general banking like opening of accounts and verification. Preparing of pension and disbursement. Dealing in government business like collection of tax from individuals and companies. Preparing of balance sheet of branch and closing sets. Maintaning staff leave record.
And mostly worked as foreign exchange officer including processing of inward outward remittances, issuing letter of credit and bank gurantees,dealing in import and export clients including bill discounting making import payments,opening of packing credit,data entry and verification of swift. Dealing in nre accounts.

2) 2nd position held is as branch manager for 1.7 months.

Kindly help in noc code and how to proceed with this. Will latest position as bm will be applied only or both position will be considered as total work experience.

Thanks in advance

Feb 17, 2019
toronto
Hi
Can anyone help me finalising NOC
I work at company where my title is Quality Coordinator but on my pay slips it is shown as Quality Technician. I don't care about title but I heared that whatever is on Pay slip you should use that one so that it is easy for officer.
For Quality Techinician 2233 is better & for quality coordinator 1221 is good my
Can someone advice me what should I use when I ask for the letter from my employer?
I looked up & there are Two NOC (2233/1221) which best suits my profile but I find NOC 2233 better.
My job roles & responsibilities are as

Lead Statement
Responsible for supporting continuous improvement through company non-conformance analysis, reporting and corrective action. Perform torque monitoring, collect and analyze data. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.

Main duties
  • Enforce and ensure that quality control processes are followed. Adhere to all company policies and procedures
  • Develop & document process & procedures
  • Audit processes of Work instructions – provide detailed report of findings
  • Audit facility inspections, safety audits, and safety alerts. Suggests use of equipment to increase safety and efficiency.
  • Analyse Torque monitoring and data recording from torque box controllers.
  • Ensure awareness of daily departmental priorities in accordance with operational goal objectives & customer requirements
  • Communicate effectively a provide support, through non-conformance analysis.
  • Record keeping, log book, computer entries and checklists as required.
  • Data collection, root cause analysis & corrective action reporting. Ability to read, analyse, and interpret statistical data.
  • Interface with customer regarding quality related issues. Investigate