+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EMAIL hacked, how to cope with it?

MNM

Apr 5, 2011
Hi,
My email address had been hacked & was blocked by MSN. Now, I have reset the password but the hacker took all the contact details from my account. Should I close the email account permanently or is it safe now after resetting the password. If someone has faced the same situation Kindly let me know the further precautions to make it secure.

Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MNM said:
Hi,
My email address had been hacked & was blocked by MSN. Now, I have reset the password but the hacker took all the contact details from my account. Should I close the email account permanently or is it safe now after resetting the password. If someone has faced the same situation Kindly let me know the further precautions to make it secure.

Thanks
Yes, I have experienced the feeling of utter disbelief, betrayal and helplessness when my account was hacked.

If you dont have anything important in that account then its better to close it and open a new one. But if can still change the password then be sure to have a strong Password and set a question (on the setting) to which only you have the answer......preferably a wrong answer.....that was what I was TAUGHT by a friend :)

Mitali

Nona007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
MNM said:
Hi,

Thanks
Who and how your account was hacked...?
Regards
Nona

****()****

Apr 26, 2011
london
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 aug 2009
Doc's Request.
dec 2009
Nomination.....
no
LANDED..........
god nows
MNM said:
Hi,

Thanks
xsooooooooooo bad 4 u