Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Very true,VOP. There has to be some kind of accountability.

raj1979

May 25, 2016
Hi All

I have been following this thread for almost a year, we have submitted application on may 30th 2015 and received secondary review letter on 28 September 2015. they cleared the file on October 30 2016 and send the cards my mail. The online status still shows in process. May be they cleared applications received on may 2015
So they are speeding up things recently

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
raj1979 said:
Hi All

I have been following this thread for almost a year, we have submitted application on may 30th 2015 and received secondary review letter on 28 September 2015. they cleared the file on October 30 2016 and send the cards my mail. The online status still shows in process. May be they cleared applications received on may 2015
Congrats Raj

Ramik

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Congrats Raj...is there anyone who has applied in July and August 2015? I think they are next in line

Osama912

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Ramik said:
Congrats Raj...is there anyone who has applied in July and August 2015? I think they are next in line
I sent my app on Aug 2015.
second review January 2016
asking urgent April 2016 (but no response)
still in process

mira8098

Aug 7, 2015
heeradeepak said:
After 17 months of applying today CIC call center agent told me that my PR card is under production from 7th Nov. God knows how many days they will take more but at least this is a one positive note I heard from CIC.

I applied for urgent request with the help of my MP, due to a family issue and yesterday I called CIC and the agent told me that my PR card is under production like yours, but the weird part is that today in the morning the secretary from the MP called me and told me that my urgent request was cancel and she said that nothing can be done to speed up the process so right now I don't know what to do ? I called CIC today but no one is answering the phone.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
mira8098 said:
I applied for urgent request with the help of my MP, due to a family issue and yesterday I called CIC and the agent told me that my PR card is under production like yours, but the weird part is that today in the morning the secretary from the MP called me and told me that my urgent request was cancel and she said that nothing can be done to speed up the process so right now I don't know what to do ? I called CIC today but no one is answering the phone.
It is Remembrance Day here in Canada, a holiday..

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
mira8098 said:
Did they explain or provide you a reason ?

BcBB

Jul 30, 2016
mira8098 said:

Unfortunately you cannot apply for emergency processing if you are under SR. Your MP will not help you as there is no max timeframe for SR processing so it falls outside of their criteria to be able to help you.
You have to drive to the US in your own car and fly out from a US airport and return the same way. You can also apply for a PRTD from the Canadian embassy when you arrive in your home country but that is a massive risk as they simply may not give you the document and then you really are stuck!

BcBB

Jul 30, 2016
raj1979 said:
Hi All

Good for you Raj, I have been waiting nearly 20 months for my PR renewal, so its great to hear some good news from someone who has also been going through this nightmare

BcBB

Jul 30, 2016
heeradeepak said:
Further review is Secondary review means trapped and for how long only God knows could be days, months or year or years.

Currently unannounced waiting time is 18-24 months.

As a matter of interest, where did you get this info?

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
BcBB said:
As a matter of interest, where did you get this info?
My PR renewal application reach to them 11 June 2015 and 7th Nov 2016 they send my card for production.

You can check the timeline of so many applicant in this forum approx 18-24 months but nothing is official.

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
Today morning my PR card renewal status change to Complete.

Up to 8th Nov 2016 i was not able to see my online status.

My timeline is as follows and best of luck for other secondary review applicants.

We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 11, 2015.

We started processing your application on November 4, 2016.

Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on November 4, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 10, 2016.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Congrats

heeradeepak said:

My timeline is as follows and best of luck for other secondary review applicants.

Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on November 4, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
heeradeepak said:

Congrats @heeradeepak as that would be such a relief for you.

So how did you know that your case had gone to secondary review if you never saw your status online ?