Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Finally my PR card renewal application is complete. Here’s my timeline. Had 1200+ days.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 13, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 8, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on September 8, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on May 31, 2018.

LadyA

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Finally my PR card renewal application is complete. Here’s my timeline. Had 1200+ days.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 8, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Wow, almost a year! Do you know why it took so long?

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Wow, almost a year! Do you know why it took so long?
No clue. Probably traveling to Middle East? I am not sure.

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about if I submit application with 800 days then left the country? As SR need almost one year, I could miss RO 70 days later...What will happen?
Same here fulfilled the 800 days and applied for renewal and then left Canada. Final
How about if I submit application with 800 days then left the country? As SR need almost one year, I could miss RO 70 days later...What will happen?
What I see is that if they approve your card and send it to your Canadian address, you could tell someone living there to mail to your overseas address. If they tell you to pick up PR card in person and if you are from visa exempt country you could go to Canada and pick up card in person. If you aren't from visa exempt country you need to apply for PRTD and I think they will reject the PRTD and you have 60 days to appeal unless you have some solid Humanitarian ground to be approved.

Hopefully it goes smoothly for you.

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey there mats.. Do they send you email after decision made saying your card was approved and etc. email like that? Also what about the ecas status? When does it change from decision made to Complete and when can I expect to see the line " your pr card was sent by mail etc" Mine is like showing decision made but no more info about the card status..

Could you please tell me when did your ecas showed decision made and after how many days the line was added?

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Hey there mats..
Could you please tell me when did your ecas showed decision made and after how many days the line was added?
You can create an account with IRCC website and link your PR card application to that account so that way whenever there is an update, you will receive notifications. It’s more or less same as seeing in ecas but just that you will receive an email notification when they update. I am not sure I got a decision made status but when I logged in after I got the email notification it showed Complete.

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can create an account with IRCC website and link your PR card application to that account so that way whenever there is an update, you will receive notifications. It’s more or less same as seeing in ecas but just that you will receive an email notification when they update. I am not sure I got a decision made status but when I logged in after I got the email notification it showed Complete.
Done that but no updates in IRCC my account. So they send you email right? I haven't received email yet so hopefully it would arrive soon. Thanks

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Done that but no updates in IRCC my account. So they send you email right? I haven't received email yet so hopefully it would arrive soon. Thanks
Yes, when the card is mailed only then they send the notification. If you have sufficient days in Canada then nothing to worry.

Calgaryapp1990

Apr 14, 2016
My timeline: Application delivered 1st Feb. AOR 17th April. Same day status changed to DM. Received email a month later (17th May) saying that my application was put in secondary review. Sent them documents (boarding passes from over sixty trips + passport stamps + CBSA report that I had extracted earlier) proving my presence in Canada. Alongside I requested urgent processing too as I had to travel for work on 30th May. Anyway, I caught my flight because I won't let IRCC compromise my job. Sent followup email before leaving asking if urgent processing was granted. They replied saying the application was flagged for urgent processing. Card delivered to home address in Calgary on 7th June. Asked my dad to mail it to me to Abu Dhabi. Went to the FedEX office just now to pick it up.

Thank God what a relief!

Reactions: Fouadi

Wait4life

Star Member
May 26, 2018
My timeline: Application delivered 1st Feb. AOR 17th April. Same day status changed to DM. Received email a month later (17th May) saying that my application was put in secondary review. Sent them documents (boarding passes from over sixty trips + passport stamps + CBSA report that I had extracted earlier) proving my presence in Canada. Alongside I requested urgent processing too as I had to travel for work on 30th May. Anyway, I caught my flight because I won't let IRCC compromise my job. Sent followup email before leaving asking if urgent processing was granted. They replied saying the application was flagged for urgent processing. Card delivered to home address in Calgary on 7th June. Asked my dad to mail it to me to Abu Dhabi. Went to the FedEX office just now to pick it up.

Thank God what a relief!
You used a specific e-mail or web form? For corespondence

ronline

Jun 26, 2012
Timeline :
PRC expired on 14th November 2017.
PRC renewal application sent on 2018/01/31
PRC renewal application delivered to immigration office on 2018/02/02.
I have received renewed PR card to my mailbox on 5th of JUNE 2018.
No secondary review no additional documents required.
Good luck to all of you!

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends, do call centre have updated information regarding the file? Mine is like decision made from 12 days. Should I call them and ask what was the decision regarding the pr card renewal? thanks

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update: PR card approved but IRCC requested to pick up in person. I don't have a US visa and the problem is I already breached the residency obligation to be eligible for a travel document.

Sucks.