+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello All,

We finally received our GCMS notes.I went through the GCMS forum but couldn't understand all on it.Basically theres a RR on our application and we would really appreciate any help in interpreting the notes.Its been 10+ months for us and our medicals expire in 20 days. Here is the text;

"REVIEW REQUIRED R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED R76:SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points Total:74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:Complete"

First I though, the RR was for NOC and POF, but the following paragraph confirms that job duties match the NOC.What does the highlighted line mean?

"EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree:Information Networking xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category-Letter confirms salary of X/year -Letter confirms fulltime employment.FSW Work :9 years and 5 months,CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points"

Mostly the RR is for POF.We had uploaded Bank Statements in our original application.The GCMS notes say the following;

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: PLEASE REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENTS-EDOC XXXXXXXXX-CAD X per ABC Bank Statement at 2018-10-04 ( amnt comfortably above the required cutoff)"

What other documents can we upload for POF??

Thanks!
Did you get ur PR??

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
I had a RR on my Eligibility and got it cleared. Thought to post here as it might help someone facing a similar issue.

CEC-Inland; Edmonton VO
April 10: AOR
May 23: MEP
May 28: Criminality Pass
May 30: Review Required on Employment (knew from phone call). Hence, ordered GCMS.

July 10: Received GCMS
NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY <Some other organization> WEBSITE DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE
Former employer was acquired by my current employer and former employer's website was shut down. The reason for webpage being blocked could be due to SSL expiry of the domain. IRCC probably googled my past employer and found a different organization in Canada and marked RR as stated above. Case notes did mention the analyst verified former employer’s employments letter, paystubs, T4, CRA NOA and a letter from the acquiring organization stating the acquisition. I wasn’t sure why they would rely on Google after these assessments.

GCMS notes: https://ibb.co/PMH2KX1

July 17: Submitted a letter via webform giving the above explanation that they were looking up a different company’s website. Included my former employer’s lease agreement of it’s Toronto office; an old Canadian lawyer’s attestation that my former employer was engaged in business and this letter was used for my Canadian work permit; Links from U.S. SEC showing former employer’s incorporation, Bloomberg, Glassdoor, Zoominfoo, Pitchbook; Re-submitted letter from the acquiring organization (current employer).

No ghost updates till Sep 5.

Sep 6: PPR

After I recieved PPR email at 9:30am ET, I logged into CIC account and there was a ghost update on the account.
@hossaina
I added a link to my GCMS notes for better visibility of the issue.

GCMS notes: https://ibb.co/PMH2KX1

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
I have submitted my updates doc on 27 Aug
Got confirmation on 6 sep
Let see what will happens
Hope for the best
Aor 26 feb
Mep 4 April
RR
Apply notes July 23
Got 26 aug

CanadaPRwait

Sep 23, 2019
Hi Folks,
I applied for Express Entry PR in October 2018. My application has been stuck in Eligibility check and officer review required state for past 8 months. GCMS notes is a 120 page report but here is the gist of it, passed the IELTS, passed criminality, passed medical, pass CRS score etc. I see one issue with my work experience, I have 12 years of work experience but they have mentioned only first 4 years of my work experience and missed the other 8. Not sure why this happened as I provided all the documents including offer letter, payslips, relieving letter, and roles& responsibilities from my employers.

Here is a snippet from GCMS notes, will appreciate your insights on this.

https://ibb.co/sw0W0Fs

Notes: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC XXXXXX. A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW Points total : 75 RPRF: Complete

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
I am really fed up nothing updated since April 4 2019
AOR 26 feb 2019
Applied notes review required
I submit doc from web form
No update

CanadaPRwait

Sep 23, 2019
I understand, I have been in the same boat since October 2019. Web form is not helpful as I get the same response everytime. It is like they do not even read my messages.....

I am really fed up nothing updated since April 4 2019
AOR 26 feb 2019
Applied notes review required
I submit doc from web form
No update

CanadaPRwait

Sep 23, 2019
My GCMS notes say review required but provides no details as to why review is required...... I am reaching my breaking point of losing hope now....

Here is a snippet from GCMS notes

https://ibb.co/sw0W0Fs

Notes: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC XXXXXX. A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW Points total : 75 RPRF: Complete

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
hello guys!! My eligibility review required. I am may CEC applicant. I only passed medical so far. I know i am not alone. There are so many other applicants with same situation. So please join here. We can help each other.
I am also in the same situation like yours. Did you get your PR??

Reactions: jessy87

CanadaPRwait

Sep 23, 2019
Hello All,

We finally received our GCMS notes.I went through the GCMS forum but couldn't understand all on it.Basically theres a RR on our application and we would really appreciate any help in interpreting the notes.Its been 10+ months for us and our medicals expire in 20 days. Here is the text;

"REVIEW REQUIRED R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED R76:SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points Total:74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:Complete"

First I though, the RR was for NOC and POF, but the following paragraph confirms that job duties match the NOC.What does the highlighted line mean?

"EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree:Information Networking xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category-Letter confirms salary of X/year -Letter confirms fulltime employment.FSW Work :9 years and 5 months,CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points"

Mostly the RR is for POF.We had uploaded Bank Statements in our original application.The GCMS notes say the following;

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: PLEASE REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENTS-EDOC XXXXXXXXX-CAD X per ABC Bank Statement at 2018-10-04 ( amnt comfortably above the required cutoff)"

What other documents can we upload for POF??

Thanks!
Hi Did you get any update on this? I am i nthe exact same boat, not sure what Revew Required is for... I initially thought it was for POF but my documents shows amount which is much above the minimum required.....been 11+ months for me too

CanadaPRwait

Sep 23, 2019
Hi - I got my Passport Request today after almost 12 months. I have a question - I have international travel planned in 2 weeks, how long does IRCC takes to stamp and return the passport? I am based in US.

Reactions: EnthuChap

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hi Guys, :)

I need help. I am under RR since June and security is not started yet. My AOR is April 12 and I already ordered GCMS notes, but as they are taking very long, I am a little concerned. My case is as follow:

EEPNP (CEC eligible), NOC 5241 - Graphic Designer and Illustrators

I claimed points for two previous jobs in my home country (Both with Same Title) and for my actual job in Canada.
The two Letters of Employment from my home country are exactly the same (different from NOC, but with less duties in), the letter from my job in Canada was my manager who did it for me, he told me that he used exactly the same one when he applied two years ago and he got his PR, BUT is a copy/paste from the NOC duties. So my question is:

Should I send CIC a different letter from my job here in Canada? My concern is get a refusal without they ask for any ADR, maybe I am being just paranoid, but I need guidance from the experts. :)

Thank you guys,

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
@CanadaPRwait Congrats on you PR!! Can you, please share your timeline with us, please?