+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by jessy87, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Did you get ur PR??

2. @hossaina
    I added a link to my GCMS notes for better visibility of the issue.

GCMS notes: https://ibb.co/PMH2KX1

3. I have submitted my updates doc on 27 Aug
    Got confirmation on 6 sep
    Let see what will happens
    Hope for the best
    Aor 26 feb
    Mep 4 April
    RR
    Apply notes July 23
    Got 26 aug

4. Hi Folks,
    I applied for Express Entry PR in October 2018. My application has been stuck in Eligibility check and officer review required state for past 8 months. GCMS notes is a 120 page report but here is the gist of it, passed the IELTS, passed criminality, passed medical, pass CRS score etc. I see one issue with my work experience, I have 12 years of work experience but they have mentioned only first 4 years of my work experience and missed the other 8. Not sure why this happened as I provided all the documents including offer letter, payslips, relieving letter, and roles& responsibilities from my employers.

Here is a snippet from GCMS notes, will appreciate your insights on this.

https://ibb.co/sw0W0Fs

Notes: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC XXXXXX. A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW Points total : 75 RPRF: Complete

5. I am really fed up nothing updated since April 4 2019
    AOR 26 feb 2019
    Applied notes review required
    I submit doc from web form
    No update

6. I understand, I have been in the same boat since October 2019. Web form is not helpful as I get the same response everytime. It is like they do not even read my messages.....

7. My GCMS notes say review required but provides no details as to why review is required...... I am reaching my breaking point of losing hope now....

Here is a snippet from GCMS notes

https://ibb.co/sw0W0Fs

Notes: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC XXXXXX. A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW Points total : 75 RPRF: Complete

8. I am also in the same situation like yours. Did you get your PR??

jessy87 likes this.
  9. Hi Did you get any update on this? I am i nthe exact same boat, not sure what Revew Required is for... I initially thought it was for POF but my documents shows amount which is much above the minimum required.....been 11+ months for me too

10. yes i got my PR on september 10th after 17 months wait..

11. Hi - I got my Passport Request today after almost 12 months. I have a question - I have international travel planned in 2 weeks, how long does IRCC takes to stamp and return the passport? I am based in US.

12. Wow, Congratulations, could you share your timeline ?, what caused the long delay ??

jessy87 likes this.
  13. Hi Guys, :)

I need help. I am under RR since June and security is not started yet. My AOR is April 12 and I already ordered GCMS notes, but as they are taking very long, I am a little concerned. My case is as follow:

EEPNP (CEC eligible), NOC 5241 - Graphic Designer and Illustrators

I claimed points for two previous jobs in my home country (Both with Same Title) and for my actual job in Canada.
    The two Letters of Employment from my home country are exactly the same (different from NOC, but with less duties in), the letter from my job in Canada was my manager who did it for me, he told me that he used exactly the same one when he applied two years ago and he got his PR, BUT is a copy/paste from the NOC duties. So my question is:

Should I send CIC a different letter from my job here in Canada? My concern is get a refusal without they ask for any ADR, maybe I am being just paranoid, but I need guidance from the experts. :)

Thank you guys,

14. i was under eligibility review required coz of one missing document. I got remedical request and got PPR after 10 days.

15. @CanadaPRwait Congrats on you PR!! Can you, please share your timeline with us, please?