+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello All,

We finally received our GCMS notes.I went through the GCMS forum but couldn't understand all on it.Basically theres a RR on our application and we would really appreciate any help in interpreting the notes.Its been 10+ months for us and our medicals expire in 20 days. Here is the text;

"REVIEW REQUIRED R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED R76:SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points Total:74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:Complete"

First I though, the RR was for NOC and POF, but the following paragraph confirms that job duties match the NOC.What does the highlighted line mean?

"EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree:Information Networking xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category-Letter confirms salary of X/year -Letter confirms fulltime employment.FSW Work :9 years and 5 months,CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points"

Mostly the RR is for POF.We had uploaded Bank Statements in our original application.The GCMS notes say the following;

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: PLEASE REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENTS-EDOC XXXXXXXXX-CAD X per ABC Bank Statement at 2018-10-04 ( amnt comfortably above the required cutoff)"

What other documents can we upload for POF??

Thanks!

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
hello guys!! My eligibility review required. I am may CEC applicant. I only passed medical so far. I know i am not alone. There are so many other applicants with same situation. So please join here. We can help each other.
Did u get ur Pr???

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Same sh**t. It's ridiculous.

I hired a lawyer after my file went for a review required.

Every week she is dropping a web-forum and asking for an update.

Will see what happens.let me know if you get any reply.
Did u get ur PR??

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey bro,

What is the procedure to reach MP? I have RR as well on my file it’s almost 7 months now. Also have RR on my Canadian job experience. Did you send and additional documents? Upfront or did they ask anything ?
Did u get ur pr??

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
How many days it takes to publish the updated doc to upload and publish on timeline???

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
I had a RR on my Eligibility and got it cleared. Thought to post here as it might help someone facing a similar issue.

CEC-Inland; Edmonton VO
April 10: AOR
May 23: MEP
May 28: Criminality Pass
May 30: Review Required on Employment (knew from phone call). Hence, ordered GCMS.

July 10: Received GCMS
NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY <Some other organization> WEBSITE DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE
Former employer was acquired by my current employer and former employer's website was shut down. The reason for webpage being blocked could be due to SSL expiry of the domain. IRCC probably googled my past employer and found a different organization in Canada and marked RR as stated above. Case notes did mention the analyst verified former employer’s employments letter, paystubs, T4, CRA NOA and a letter from the acquiring organization stating the acquisition. I wasn’t sure why they would rely on Google after these assessments.

GCMS notes: https://ibb.co/PMH2KX1

July 17: Submitted a letter via webform giving the above explanation that they were looking up a different company’s website. Included my former employer’s lease agreement of it’s Toronto office; an old Canadian lawyer’s attestation that my former employer was engaged in business and this letter was used for my Canadian work permit; Links from U.S. SEC showing former employer’s incorporation, Bloomberg, Glassdoor, Zoominfoo, Pitchbook; Re-submitted letter from the acquiring organization (current employer).

No ghost updates till Sep 5.

Sep 6: PPR

After I recieved PPR email at 9:30am ET, I logged into CIC account and there was a ghost update on the account.

Last edited:

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
I had a RR on my Eligibility and got it cleared. Thought to post here as it might help someone facing a similar issue.

CEC-Inland; Edmonton VO
April 10: AOR
May 23: MEP
May 28: Criminality Pass
May 30: Review Required on Employment (knew from phone call). Hence, ordered GCMS.

July 10: Received GCMS
NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY <Some other organization> WEBSITE DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE
Former employer was acquired by my current employer and former employer's website was shut down. The reason for webpage being blocked could be due to SSL expiry of the domain. IRCC probably googled my past employer and found a different organization in Canada and marked RR as stated above. Case notes did mention the analyst verified former employer’s employments letter, paystubs, T4, CRA NOA and a letter from the acquiring organization stating the acquisition. I wasn’t sure why they would rely on Google after these assessments.

July 17: Submitted a letter via webform giving the above explanation that they were looking up a different company’s website. Included my former employer’s lease agreement of it’s Toronto office; an old Canadian lawyer’s attestation that my former employer was engaged in business and this letter was used for my Canadian work permit; Links from U.S. SEC showing former employer’s incorporation, Bloomberg, Glassdoor, Zoominfoo, Pitchbook; Re-submitted letter from the acquiring organization (current employer).

No ghost updates till Sep 5.

Sep 6: PPR

After I recieved PPR email at 9:30am ET, I logged into CIC account and there was a ghost update on the account.
Thanks a lot. This thing will helps me a lot. Did they ask any additional document from you or you just submit the document of your own.

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks a lot. This thing will helps me a lot. Did they ask any additional document from you or you just submit the document of your own.
Nothing was asked from me.
Between May 30 & June 10: After 6-7 calls, only 2 customer-rep's revealed that I had a RR and might take longer than usual. So I ordered case notes around May 31 and received it on July 10. Based on the RR note I mentioned above in my post, I submitted via webform on July 17. Got a email response after 8 days that it was forwarded to case office. No updates till Sep 6. Got an email directly with PPR attachment on Sep 6.

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hi guys,

Just wanna share my timeline here

CRS Points - 456
NOC - 6311
Category - CEC inland

AOR - March 21
MEP - April 30
GU1 - May 2
BOWP - June 18
GCMS - August 12 (eligibility review required)
PFL - August 26
PFL response - September 1
GU2 - September 6 (no email)
PPR - September 9

Good luck to everyone. Thank you for all your support.

Last edited: