+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
hello guys!! My eligibility review required. I am may CEC applicant. I only passed medical so far. I know i am not alone. There are so many other applicants with same situation. So please join here. We can help each other.

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
hello guys!! My eligibility review required. I am may CEC applicant. I only passed medical so far. I know i am not alone. There are so many other applicants with same situation. So please join here. We can help each other.
Hi, I am april CEC applicant and I am in the same situation.

Reactions: jessy87

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
do you know the reason of your review?
No, i do not know the reason for that. I contacted my MP few days ago and this is the reply they got from CIC:

We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class :

· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia office on April 25, 2018.

· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent’s application is complete, has been finalized on April 25, 2018.

· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent meets the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 4, 2019.

· The criminality verifications have not been initiated.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.

· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 6 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
No, i do not know the reason for that. I contacted my MP few days ago and this is the reply they got from CIC:

We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class :

· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia office on April 25, 2018.

· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent’s application is complete, has been finalized on April 25, 2018.

· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent meets the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 4, 2019.

· The criminality verifications have not been initiated.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.

· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 6 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ohkk!!! So your file is still under review. you can apply notes. it will give u better idea why ur eligibility is under review. I know the reason of my eligibility review from my notes.

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
ohkk!!! So your file is still under review. you can apply notes. it will give u better idea why ur eligibility is under review. I know the reason of my eligibility review from my notes.
when i called to CIC the representative told me that my file requires the eligibility review by Senior visa officer. and what is the reason for your eligility review?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
when i called to CIC the representative told me that my file requires the eligibility review by Senior visa officer. and what is the reason for your eligility review?
reason is nt really big actually. but when ur luck is bad, even small mistakes can ruin your life. I worked 4 months as a cashier and then i got promoted to supervisor. so a job letter i submitted to cic says i was cashier at this place for this much period and then i got promoted to supervisor. job letter explained all duties i performed as a supervisor. but officer said job duties of cashier is not declared. I thought i am claiming points for supervisor experience. I did nt pay attention to cashier job letter. Or my lawyer even did not tell me to upload it. One mistake i did is explaining my cashier job on supervisor job letter. I did this to put positive effect on officer that m nt faking anything. This mistake costs me a lot. I have uploaded cashier job letter now thru IRCC web form. CIC did nt ask me for any document yet. let see whats gonna happen..

Reactions: Scotians19

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
ohkk.. u still hv one month left to complete 6 month timeline. Stay positive.I hope you will hear something good from cic. what is reason of your review?
They didn't mention anything they said everything is very smooth, they didn't ask me any documents wait till six months as they have timeline decided

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
@jbirdi you have passsd six months if yes how did you come to know they required your job letter....[/QUOTE
They did not ask me for job letter but after completing 6 months when i called CIC the represenative told me eligibility review required on my application that’s why it is taking longer than normal processing time.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
@jbirdi you have passsd six months if yes how did you come to know they required your job letter....
Actually I posted about job letter. I applied notes. Notes gave me an idea about reason. They did nt ask for any job letter.Officer mentioned in notes that i did nt upload this job letter. I uploaded it anyhow. because cic is doing nothing on my file.