+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

Sharmarohit5380

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
T
Does going into “review required” typically push your application’s processing time outside the 6 month period? Seems to be the case with people I know personally.
Typically if there’s a review required on your application, there’s a high chance of file going beyond 6 months.

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Yes I wrote case specific enquiry last month and here is the answer I got from CIC

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Same sh**t. It's ridiculous.

I hired a lawyer after my file went for a review required.

Every week she is dropping a web-forum and asking for an update.

Will see what happens.let me know if you get any reply.

Reactions: jessy87

Hammed_

Dec 4, 2018
Aor 10 of March last updated 2nd of August according to GCMS notes ... however since March I am yet to get an update not even medical passed.. been in limbo since March..

The call center told me on multiple occasions nothing can be done till next year hopefully the office should have made a decision...

All we can do is wait I guess I have sent all necessary documents to support the application based on my GCMS notes but still no response guess all we can do is wait and prepare for the worst

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Aor 10 of March last updated 2nd of August according to GCMS notes ... however since March I am yet to get an update not even medical passed.. been in limbo since March..

The call center told me on multiple occasions nothing can be done till next year hopefully the office should have made a decision...

All we can do is wait I guess I have sent all necessary documents to support the application based on my GCMS notes but still no response guess all we can do is wait and prepare for the worst
Not even medical? What did they mention on your file?

VedhaVyas

May 9, 2018
I am a June 2018 CEC applicant under Express Entry. I have eligibility status as "review required" in GCMS notes.

Please let me know if anyone got any update so far on the PR file

Thanks,
vyas

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
I am a June 2018 CEC applicant under Express Entry. I have eligibility status as "review required" in GCMS notes.

Please let me know if anyone got any update so far on the PR file

Thanks,
vyas
you will have to wait more than 6 months i guess...

many people from january-march with review required are still waiting..so an assumption can be made..

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018

atleast your lawyer is trying everything on her part..my lawyer is of no use. Whenever i call him and ask him to do something on his behalf..he always says" we cnt push cic" " every case is different "blah blah!!!!

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
atleast your lawyer is trying everything on her part..my lawyer is of no use. Whenever i call him and ask him to do something on his behalf..he always says" we cnt push cic" " every case is different "blah blah!!!!
That sucks. Hopefully, you will hear something good. All the best

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018

I sent another case specific enquiry today to CIC and will let you know if i get any update.

jvm8

Jul 30, 2018
I’d appreciate some insight into potential reasons listed in GCMS notes that have led to a review being required.

Is it a mismatch with some responsibilities and a NOC Code? Not enough work experience in Canada? Inadequate documentation?

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys!

I'm about to apply for PR under CEC. But I'm really confused about Employment Reference Letter.

So I finished my canadian 1 year Education in August 2017.
In September the same company with whom I did Internship(July-August2017), offered me full time Job, that I started.
Then I got transcripts from College in October and applied for PGWP on 19th October and got it approved on Dec 10 2017.
Counting my 1 Year of Experience from October 19 2017, I created my EE profile after 19 October 2018.(Because on CIC Website it says that we can work full time after submitting the application for PGWP)
Now I've ITA and about to apply for PR under CEC.

But the thing is how can I show to CIC that I'm claiming the work experience that I did only after applying PGWP and it was legal. Should I get Reference Letter from my Employer stating the starting the full time work after 19Th October

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys!

I'm about to apply for PR under CEC. But I'm really confused about Employment Reference Letter.

So I finished my canadian 1 year Education in August 2017.
In September the same company with whom I did Internship(July-August2017), offered me full time Job, that I started.
Then I got transcripts from College in October and applied for PGWP on 19th October and got it approved on Dec 10 2017.
Counting my 1 Year of Experience from October 19 2017, I created my EE profile after 19 October 2018.(Because on CIC Website it says that we can work full time after submitting the application for PGWP)
Now I've ITA and about to apply for PR under CEC.

But the thing is how can I show to CIC that I'm claiming the work experience that I did only after applying PGWP and it was legal. Should I get Reference Letter from my Employer stating the starting the full time work after 19Th October
ohk so i dnt want to confuse you. but my lawyer told me one time its better to claim points for a experience u gained while you are on work permit. so basically from dec 10 2017 to dec 10 2018 will be your one year experience. You can hv reference letter stating that you are working as a full time since 19th october.