+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Does going into “review required” typically push your application’s processing time outside the 6 month period? Seems to be the case with people I know personally.
yes I am an example of this push. I am completing 8 months in dec since my AOR.

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
How long does it take to receive gcms notes? I applied notes last month and have not received yet.

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
reason is nt really big actually. but when ur luck is bad, even small mistakes can ruin your life. I worked 4 months as a cashier and then i got promoted to supervisor. so a job letter i submitted to cic says i was cashier at this place for this much period and then i got promoted to supervisor. job letter explained all duties i performed as a supervisor. but officer said job duties of cashier is not declared. I thought i am claiming points for supervisor experience. I did nt pay attention to cashier job letter. Or my lawyer even did not tell me to upload it. One mistake i did is explaining my cashier job on supervisor job letter. I did this to put positive effect on officer that m nt faking anything. This mistake costs me a lot. I have uploaded cashier job letter now thru IRCC web form. CIC did nt ask me for any document yet. let see whats gonna happen..

Cashier which comes in NOC C. which means you don't get points for it.

When did you apply? did you applied you're after one year of having supervisor experience ?? or did you use cashier and supervisor both?

It takes maximum 1 to 2 years its just waste of killing time.

I stuck in the same way my file is still under process.

These kinds of complex files will be open until something marcel happens!

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018

When did you apply? did you applied you're after one year of having supervisor experience ?? or did you use cashier and supervisor both?

i used supervisor one year experience. I applied in may 2018. I think officer was not intelligent enough to understand what i explained in job letter.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018

when did you apply? what is reason of your eligibility review?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
waiting for 9,5 months already with a review required..have no idea how much more time they need t..last touch was in july, when criminality passed...

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
waiting for 9,5 months already with a review required..have no idea how much more time they need t..last touch was in july, when criminality passed...
i cn understand the frustration. I am also frustrated right now. People are getting PR In 3-4 months and we all with eligibility review required are waiting for so long. i dnt know its our bad luck or improper documentation that caused eligibility review for all of us.

Reactions: jbirdi

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
i used supervisor one year experience. I applied in may 2018. I think officer was not intelligent enough to understand what i explained in job letter.
Then its a pro
I applied the notes on Nov 19th,so i am hoping to receive notes within next week.

Note will not help you it's just for tracking it will not push the file on track. We got to write a case-specific enquiry whats going through web forum.

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
Then its a pro

Note will not help you it's just for tracking it will not push the file on track. We got to write a case-specific enquiry whats going through web forum.
Yes I wrote case specific enquiry last month and here is the answer I got from CIC

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.