+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
can you share what they case analyst wrote on your note about the employment?
it just simply says review required.

I wish they could have written more..
for eg, my job title and duration is written: REVIEW REQUIREd

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
it just simply says review required.

I wish they could have written more..
for eg, my job title and duration is written: REVIEW REQUIREd
I think they shouldnt have put it review requried if your crs score is still above the round.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I think they shouldnt have put it review requried if your crs score is still above the round.
don't know friend.. it is IRCC.. anything is possible from them

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
can you share what they case analyst wrote on your note about the employment?
I am currently in the same/similar situation
The case analyst wrote that they are unable to confirm my declared work period in Canada because my Letter of Employment states the date I was initially employed to the company outside of Canada and not the date that I was transferred to Canada.

I uploaded a new Letter Of Employment that now specifies the date I started in Canada.. Fingers crossed they will check my file soon
AOR Aug 30 2018

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I am currently in the same/similar situation
The case analyst wrote that they are unable to confirm my declared work period in Canada because my Letter of Employment states the date I was initially employed to the company outside of Canada and not the date that I was transferred to Canada.

I uploaded a new Letter Of Employment that now specifies the date I started in Canada.. Fingers crossed they will check my file soon
AOR Aug 30 2018
Do you have other jobs that can make sure your score is above the round also? Or they just marked your eligibility review required only for that one.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Do you have other jobs that can make sure your score is above the round also? Or they just marked your eligibility review required only for that one.
In my situation the work permit is not open so I can only work for this company and was the only job I could claim points for.

shah009

Feb 4, 2019
Hello all,
I have a doubt regarding my offer letter and employment letter. In my offer letter, my parent company name and logo are different than employment letter. so when I joined a company, my parent company was different. after 3 months, they changed a name and logo.

so, is it possible that my file is in review required because of this condition?

Thank you.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hello all,
I have a doubt regarding my offer letter and employment letter. In my offer letter, my parent company name and logo are different than employment letter. so when I joined a company, my parent company was different. after 3 months, they changed a name and logo.

so, is it possible that my file is in review required because of this condition?

Thank you.
it may be.. have you tried sending cic an explanation that the name changed? or get an updated letter from the management advising CIC that the parent company name changed

agniprabhat

May 5, 2019
Hello everyone, while making the experience entry profile under CEC class, do i need to mention the part time C level job which i did during my study or there is no need to do that. Thank you in advance

shah009

Feb 4, 2019
can someone help me to understand this?
NOTES: 1
Created Date 2019104/04 15:55:13 Created By RT01690
Updated Date 2019/04104 15:55:39 Updated By RT01690
Restricted No Label.
EE Eligibility Office Edmonton IRCC Text Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10_E******** • EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY
NOTES: FOR OFFICER REVIEW: PA APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS. REVIEW REQUIRED:

E******* IS IN PROGRESS A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 457 CRS points minimum score for round: 445 CRS score at application (APR): 457 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with Company2, edocti 260991901" & Company3, edoc# 260989740'. PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# 260991112

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2020-02-13) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/c1 partners No declared children

MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT valid for
6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: PA-MASTER OF APPLIED COMPUTING FROM UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR-EDOC#260991112; Bachelor's Degree: DEP-WES-BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING FROM GUJURAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY-EDOC#260990521.; Bachelor's Degree: PA-ECA- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING FROM GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY-EDOC#260991112. 2016-11 to 2017-04 - Senior Developer (NOC: 2174) - atCompany1 'REVIEW REQUIRED" - eDoc# 260990630 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: HTTPS://VVWW.**********.COMLOE- JOB DESCRIPTIONS NOT PROVIDED. - Letter confirms salary of 15/HR - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-05 to 2017-10 - Java Programmer (NOC: 2174) - at Company2 - eDoc# 260991901 - Web-based search confirms employer information -Letter dated 2018-03-28 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS:/**********.COM - Letter confirms salary of 56K/YR - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (eDoc# 260991901) CEC Work: 0 years and 6 months. CRS Canadian Work: 0 years and 6 months. 2…

NOTES: 2 Created Date: 2019/01/21 09:27:18 Created By JB7920 Updated Date: 2019/01/21 09:27:22 Updated By: JB7920 Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E********** REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 445 CRS SCORE: 457 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI

GCMS Information Request: Application Request Identifier' A-2019-02722 Requested Date: 04/10/2019 Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI SP:Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: R**** Rep Info: **** Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified

EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided

POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality - Stat Questions AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Primary applicant's passport contains Work Permit Documents set for Review: Client Information

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
can someone help me to understand this?
NOTES: 1
Created Date 2019104/04 15:55:13 Created By RT01690
Updated Date 2019/04104 15:55:39 Updated By RT01690
Restricted No Label.
EE Eligibility Office Edmonton IRCC Text Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10_E******** • EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY
NOTES: FOR OFFICER REVIEW: PA APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS. REVIEW REQUIRED:

E******* IS IN PROGRESS A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 457 CRS points minimum score for round: 445 CRS score at application (APR): 457 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with Company2, edocti 260991901" & Company3, edoc# 260989740'. PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# 260991112

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2020-02-13) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/c1 partners No declared children

MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT valid for
6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-12-10 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: PA-MASTER OF APPLIED COMPUTING FROM UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR-EDOC#260991112; Bachelor's Degree: DEP-WES-BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING FROM GUJURAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY-EDOC#260990521.; Bachelor's Degree: PA-ECA- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING FROM GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY-EDOC#260991112. 2016-11 to 2017-04 - Senior Developer (NOC: 2174) - atCompany1 'REVIEW REQUIRED" - eDoc# 260990630 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: HTTPS://VVWW.**********.COMLOE- JOB DESCRIPTIONS NOT PROVIDED. - Letter confirms salary of 15/HR - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-05 to 2017-10 - Java Programmer (NOC: 2174) - at Company2 - eDoc# 260991901 - Web-based search confirms employer information -Letter dated 2018-03-28 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS:/**********.COM - Letter confirms salary of 56K/YR - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (eDoc# 260991901) CEC Work: 0 years and 6 months. CRS Canadian Work: 0 years and 6 months. 2…

NOTES: 2 Created Date: 2019/01/21 09:27:18 Created By JB7920 Updated Date: 2019/01/21 09:27:22 Updated By: JB7920 Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E********** REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 445 CRS SCORE: 457 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI

GCMS Information Request: Application Request Identifier' A-2019-02722 Requested Date: 04/10/2019 Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI SP:Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: R**** Rep Info: **** Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified

EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided

POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality - Stat Questions AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Primary applicant's passport contains Work Permit Documents set for Review: Client Information
so from these i can assume that although you do qualify for CEC with employed in Company 1, but you did not attached the job responsibilities and that is why you are in review required. Also, they were able to confirm your employer existence by internet search. I am no export but get an updated letter from your employer for job responsibilities and submit a LOE.

shah009

Feb 4, 2019
so from these i can assume that although you do qualify for CEC with employed in Company 1, but you did not attached the job responsibilities and that is why you are in review required. Also, they were able to confirm your employer existence by internet search. I am no export but get an updated letter from your employer for job responsibilities and submit a LOE.
employer from company1 refused to give me a letter.Notes itself says that I have enough experience from company2 and company3.
it is still in progrss how can i solve this

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
It's been 8 months since I got my AOR. Still in eligibility review. Can't get GCMS as keeps saying my signature is invalid. I am not bothered if they reject my application I am done with the government in this country. Government already audited my taxes on the second year of being in Canada. Everything was correct I sent them all the evidence missed one document so they sent a bill for nearly $3000. Now I'm paying $100s for an accountant to sort it out. But I have nothing to hide it was a $700 refund. If I get audited again this year I cannot be fucked anymore and im leaving. My view of dealing with any federal government agency is just piss poor communication full of jobs worth people who do not want to help. Everytime I call CIC they won't give me any idea of how long this eligibility review will take not even a ballpark. It's like communicating with robots.

Reactions: jessy87

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hey Guys, I got an email for passport submission!!!
Hi. I'm also in RR since Jan 2019. I have RR for employment letter not having the roles n responsibilities. I did uploaded a new letter through web form as soon as I got to know the reason. Will MP inquiry make the officer to touch the file? Since I read your earlier post, I'm posting this question to you.
Thanks

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
Hi. I'm also in RR since Jan 2019. I have RR for employment letter not having the roles n responsibilities. I did uploaded a new letter through web form as soon as I got to know the reason. Will MP inquiry make the officer to touch the file? Since I read your earlier post, I'm posting this question to you.
Thanks
They will just access your case. I actually emailed the Minister for CIC just saying how the immigration system is so non transparent and he just looked into my case and told me information I already knew that I was in review. Well his secretary probably did anyway so not really worth wasting your time. It took nearly two months for him to write back also. I will pasted the response below.

Dear Luke Smith:

Thank you for your correspondence of March 29, 2019, addressed to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning your application for permanent residence. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

The circumstances that prompted you to write have been noted. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) understands that those who have submitted their application look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable time period after applying. IRCC makes every effort to manage the applications received in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as the Department or the client would like.

Maintaining the integrity of Canada’s immigration program is a priority of the Government of Canada. Individuals who want to live permanently in Canada must meet certain requirements, which include eligibility requirements and medical, criminality, and security clearances. These requirements exist to protect the interests and safety of Canadians. The onus rests on the applicants to prove that they have met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements.

IRCC records confirm that your application is actively in progress at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa undergoing eligibility review. Please be assured that you will be contacted if further information is required or as soon as a final decision has been made.

I would also like to clarify that the processing times listed on IRCC’s Website are published to give applicants a general idea of how long an application process may take. These times are estimates based on how long the Department expects most applications to take under normal circumstances if they apply today. Applicants can visit IRCC’s Website to follow the status of their application.

Further, I wish to advise you that applicants do not need to hire a representative in order to submit an application to IRCC. Using one will not get their application special attention or guarantee it will be approved. Applicants can get all the forms and information that they need, free of charge, on the IRCC Website.

IRCC appreciates and values all feedback. Please be assured that all such input, including the comments, compliments, and complaints received through the IRCC Web form, is taken into consideration as the Department moves forward with a view to continuous improvements of its programs and policies.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I trust that this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

S. Oxley

Ministerial Enquiries Division