+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello all,

I just saw this forum for review required and wanted your insights on somethings.

Results of my webform query say the following;

"Your application is awaiting the review of an officer.Notification will be sent in due course"

Is our Eligibility under RR or is in queue for usual review by a VO? or are both the same thing?What do you guys think?

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Status as per MP Ralph's Office:
Criminality: pass.
Eligibility: requires review.
Security checks :have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals: are valid until Sept 30/19.

Any idea how long it takes for the application to progress?

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello all,

I just saw this forum for review required and wanted your insights on somethings.

Results of my webform query say the following;

"Your application is awaiting the review of an officer.Notification will be sent in due course"

Is our Eligibility under RR or is in queue for usual review by a VO? or are both the same thing?What do you guys think?
Hi

The webform response sounds like Eligibility is under review. Try to get GCMS notes for confirmation.

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
My AOR 27feb
Only 19 days left
Review required said by agent
Waiting for Notes
But called agent today he said nothing worry about your end
No additional document asked from me

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
My AOR 27feb
Only 19 days left
Review required said by agent
Waiting for Notes
But called agent today he said nothing worry about your end
No additional document asked from me
Hello,

I would suggest you to wait for the notes and call them once you cross 6 months.

jeyabalaji95

Jan 4, 2018
@r00hi Which federal government job did you take up. I am working for CRA, and my CEC application is under Review required. Passed 6 month timeline. Feb 2nd AOR

haloooo

Aug 9, 2019
Hi,

Received Procedural Fairness Letter from CIC saying they can't prove that I am still the same NOC as started in the company (which I am).

Eligibility under Review for CEC. I can provide again LOE from my company and the company I am placed at as an IT (NOC 2282) (Big Telco company in Canada), working FT + Fixed Schedule, etc, plus Bank Statements, but do not have T4 or Pay Stubs.

Is that okay to submit these docs? I can also withdraw the application as I am not sure about living in Canada for long and wait until my wife gets her PGWP and FT job to add me to her application.

Trying to take the safest way, cause don't wanna have a misrep on my back now (PFL does not say anything about misrep, as there's no fake docs or information).

I really do not mind the money I invested, as I am stressing out due to additional personal issues and really need to go back to my country for a few months (my OWP expires soon).

Any suggestion?

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Hello,

I would suggest you to wait for the notes and call them once you cross 6 months.
Waiting for notes but I think notes will received by 24 Aug and last date of application is 26 aug ...waiting for positive results till then

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
@r00hi Which federal government job did you take up. I am working for CRA, and my CEC application is under Review required. Passed 6 month timeline. Feb 2nd AOR
i messaged you :)

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hi,

Received Procedural Fairness Letter from CIC saying they can't prove that I am still the same NOC as started in the company (which I am).

Eligibility under Review for CEC. I can provide again LOE from my company and the company I am placed at as an IT (NOC 2282) (Big Telco company in Canada), working FT + Fixed Schedule, etc, plus Bank Statements, but do not have T4 or Pay Stubs.

Is that okay to submit these docs? I can also withdraw the application as I am not sure about living in Canada for long and wait until my wife gets her PGWP and FT job to add me to her application.

Trying to take the safest way, cause don't wanna have a misrep on my back now (PFL does not say anything about misrep, as there's no fake docs or information).

I really do not mind the money I invested, as I am stressing out due to additional personal issues and really need to go back to my country for a few months (my OWP expires soon).

Any suggestion?
you should submit the docs to satisfy them.. PFL means they want you to submit and convince them. .else i have seen many people getting rejection even after 1 year.. whatever it is.. submit all proof of employment again.. good luck!

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Dear all,

My status is as below..

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Does this mean I'm at the final stage which is the Background check?
How long will this take before I get an email requesting passport? Have I passed eligibility?

What does background check consist of?

Any help in advicing and let me know the approximate time...this would be appreciated.

I'm at the same stage as you now. Did you already receive your PPR?
What were the next steps following the not applicable change in the review of the additional docs.

thanks!